Ho Chi Minh with Zoom

snoozecruise

• 2 weeks later...
Think it's

5noozermanscruiseblog.blogspot.ca/2017/09/mariner-of-seas-asia-repositioning.html

Replace the 5 with a s. For some reason it blanks it out otherwise.

You have an extra 'r' in your link ;)

http://5noozemanscruiseblog.blogspot.co.uk/2017/09/mariner-of-seas-asia-repositioning.html

Another option is to Google - snoozeman cruise blog

It comes up a the first result, not sure why the address is being blocked :confused:

• 3 months later...

We just came off Princess Sapphire cruise to SE Asia. Wanted to give Zoom a great review. Unfortunately, our Nha Trang port was cancelled due to high seas; but without asking Zoom refunded our deposit. Thought this was very worthy of mentioning in case anyone was concerned.

• Like 1

We just came off Princess Sapphire cruise to SE Asia. Wanted to give Zoom a great review. Unfortunately, our Nha Trang port was cancelled due to high seas; but without asking Zoom refunded our deposit. Thought this was very worthy of mentioning in case anyone was concerned.

I have done a tour with ‘Zoom’. It seems you do not necessarily get him. We got a girl and the tour was woeful. The worst I have ever had. He refused a refund but did give us back the cost of the meal we had which wasn’t edible.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 weeks later...

I organized a tour for a group of 12 with Zoom. Our tour was today and it was wonderful. Zoom was waiting for us when we got to the port gate and we were quickly on our way. The driver Zoom uses was excellent, how anyone can drive in Saigon is beyond me.

There was a period of time awhile ago when Zoom tried to expand and used some other guides. He no longer does that and assured us that he only books tours he conducts.

4 of our group were in Saigon 2weeks ago and did a tour with another provider; they paid more, were promised one lunch place but were taken to another and charged more and didn’t see much of what we did.

We highly recommend Zoom if you want a knowledgeable guide who works very hard to make sure everyone is happy.

I organized a tour for a group of 12 with Zoom. Our tour was today and it was wonderful. Zoom was waiting for us when we got to the port gate and we were quickly on our way. The driver Zoom uses was excellent, how anyone can drive in Saigon is beyond me.

There was a period of time awhile ago when Zoom tried to expand and used some other guides. He no longer does that and assured us that he only books tours he conducts.

4 of our group were in Saigon 2weeks ago and did a tour with another provider; they paid more, were promised one lunch place but were taken to another and charged more and didn’t see much of what we did.

We highly recommend Zoom if you want a knowledgeable guide who works very hard to make sure everyone is happy.

You were lucky. I booked him and got a completely inadequate girl. He refused to take responsibility and did not refund our money. A day wasted. I am glad it worked out for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 weeks later...