Coffee card

For Australia based cruises only. Enjoy 15 espresso-based hot or cold specialty coffee drinks with complimentary brewed coffee and premium tea for the duration of your cruise.

Purchase price may vary due to currency exchange rates.

No mention of sizes in the blurb I have had a coffee in a mug for the one hole punch when on the Caribbean Princess.

You can have ANY of the coffees, plain or fancy, hot or iced, regular or large, in a cup, bowl or takeaway beaker, all for just 1 punch. My favourite was a large vanilla bean latte in a takeway cup. It went all around the ship with me and took me about an hour to finish.

You can have ANY of the coffees, plain or fancy, hot or iced, regular or large, in a cup, bowl or takeaway beaker, all for just 1 punch. My favourite was a large vanilla bean latte in a takeway cup. It went all around the ship with me and took me about an hour to finish.

That sounds yummy

Cheers

It's just one punch not matter the size. Though you do have some included brewed coffee and some teas which are for the duration of your current cruise no punches just show your card.

If you have a sweet tooth a agree with Belmont Babe you can't go wrong with the Vanilla Bean Latte.

• 2 weeks later...
I wonder how big their short black was.:)

A proper 'short black' should be in those small cups, not those 'soup bowls' Princess uses for their cappuccinos.:')

I am a bit of a 'yuppy' I prefer a latte these days, graduated from cappuccinos. lol.

I too prefer a latte, soy because I can't take dairy, but I didn't realise I was YUPPY.

Most people call me an old fart. :D:D

Please don't go back to International Roast Instant then.:o Us dignified retirees have to have some decorum in the coffee lounge.:halo:

I am about to be a Yuppy and head into town for a Coffee Club Latte.:') I may also indulge in a GF Friand.