Hotel with Airport AND Cruise Shuttle

KammFam

Hi Everyone! My daughter is getting married on the Carnival Pride in September so she needs to be in Baltimore on Friday to get her marriage license before the cruise departure/wedding ceremony on September 9th.

My question is - Does anyone know if there is a hotel that does a shuttle for BOTH the airport and the cruise port?

Thank you for you help!!!

I would have pointed you to my favorite hotel, which is located near the airport but also offered cruise port transportation included, but alas they're closed! My heart is broken and I'm on the hunt for a replacement as well.

ParkSleepHotels dot com makes it sound like these might be good places to look into (depending on how many stars you're looking for):

La Quinta Inn And Suites Baltimore South/Glen Burnie

Days Inn Glenn Burnie

Judy

Edited by jchiefs13

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Everyone! My daughter is getting married on the Carnival Pride in September so she needs to be in Baltimore on Friday to get her marriage license before the cruise departure/wedding ceremony on September 9th.

My question is - Does anyone know if there is a hotel that does a shuttle for BOTH the airport and the cruise port?

Thank you for you help!!!

No problem....contact www.trinityreservations.com

Their prices are all inclusive including taxes. There are 3 hotel options for your dates, all have free shuttles from airport and to cruise port and included parking for 14 days. All are for up to four in a room as well. In Linthicum Heights there is the Aloft @ 144.00 and the BWI Extended Stay America @ 110.00. 14miles away from the cruise port is the Best Western in Elkridge MD @ 135.00 Between the 3, I would go with the Aloft, I have stayed there in the past when flying out of BWI going to Cancun nonstop.

• 5 weeks later...