Taiwan earthquakes

Redtravel

Taiwan has had several quakes recently. Major destruction and deaths in some areas. Last quake of 5+ was on Monday. One last week was close to 7. I am on the Millenium in March scheduled to stop at 3 ports in Taiwan. When I checked to see what other ships are in port, Millenium was the only one who was visiting in 2018. Called Celebrity. Nobody seemed to know anything. I was told that if there was a change that I would get an email. Has anyone been notified of any changes for any Taiwan ports?

Taiwan has had several quakes recently. Major destruction and deaths in some areas. Last quake of 5+ was on Monday. One last week was close to 7. I am on the Millenium in March scheduled to stop at 3 ports in Taiwan. When I checked to see what other ships are in port, Millenium was the only one who was visiting in 2018. Called Celebrity. Nobody seemed to know anything. I was told that if there was a change that I would get an email. Has anyone been notified of any changes for any Taiwan ports?

Don't you think you would get more answers if you asked on the Celebrity board? Or the roll call for your cruise?

We will visit two ports in Taiwan in March, 2018 on ms Volendam. You are not alone. And we can trust our cruises to avoid danger.

I read that the worst earthquake damage was on the East coast. We will visit the West coast of Taiwan.

I was born and raised in Southern California. Never live in fear.

Barbara