Internet Package -- Please tell me there is more than just "unlimited"

Z'Loth

Just a reminder that wi-fi calling doesn't work the same on all phones and carriers. I have a Note 4 on Sprint. Wi-Fi calling only works if I have voice enabled. The Note 5 it does work on airplane mode.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Just a reminder that wi-fi calling doesn't work the same on all phones and carriers. I have a Note 4 on Sprint. Wi-Fi calling only works if I have voice enabled. The Note 5 it does work on airplane mode.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Most of the US phone carriers have WIFI CALLING services.You need to check with them.

• 9 months later...
Ugh. So there is no plan where you can just check your email for 15 minutes each day ????

I was just on the Reflection for 10 days and the shortest period was $24.99 for 1 hour

continuous. I needed about 10 minutes per day but it was not available. For my 10 day cruise that would be $250! Tell them what you think of their cash grab!

I'm planning on taking a cruise on the Celebrity Infinity in August. In the cruise planner' date=' I see that there is a unlimited package.... for $244. :o

:eek:

:(

You can guess my answer to that offer is NO! Please tell me that they offer lower-priced packages. Please tell me that they offer lower-priced packages with small blocks of Internet. I don't need more than a hours worth of time. I work in the Internet industry. I want to get away from the Internet for 98% of my cruise, and if I really need the Internet, I can hit up a WiFi connection in the port.[/quote']

Here are the available internet packages and their prices on this Aug 2017 Celebrity flyer: XCELERATE High-speed Internet at Sea