Just got FTTF for Breeze 2/25 sailing!!

CruiseMomTX

I couldn't sleep so I was up looking on here and thought I should check to see if any FTTF opened up for our sailing on the Breeze this Sunday 2/25 and couldn't believe when it was there. Of course I purchased it and reprinted our boarding passes and luggage tags right away, lol. Wow 4 days out, were even more excited now.

I purchased this for our first carnival cruise sailing mid-March. Do we not get an assigned boarding time with FTTF? Just show up early? Thanks and enjoy!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there a time frame when this opens up for a sailing? We don't sail until January 2019.

I booked my July 2018 cruise in January 2017, FTTF became available mid April 2017. Since January 2019 is less than a year away, it could be possibly sold out. Do you see it listed at all under home port excursions? If it's sold out, it will show it. If it's not available yet, you won't see FTTF at all.

I booked my July 2018 cruise in January 2017, FTTF became available mid April 2017. Since January 2019 is less than a year away, it could be possibly sold out. Do you see it listed at all under home port excursions? If it's sold out, it will show it. If it's not available yet, you won't see FTTF at all.

Thanks, I wasn't sure where to look. Right now it says "We are still scheduling shore excursions for this sailing. Please check back in a few days to start planning a memorable vacation."

So I'll check back again. Thanks!

Thanks, I wasn't sure where to look. Right now it says "We are still scheduling shore excursions for this sailing. Please check back in a few days to start planning a memorable vacation."

So I'll check back again. Thanks!

Wow! That's a bummer! That's the same message I'm getting for my June 2019 cruise, and my PVP told me the excursions (and therefore FTTF) should be available 14-15 months before the cruise! but you're 11 months out and it's still not listed... I'd be tempted to call Carnival... do you have a PVP?

awesome! it's a pretty neat perk if you get it. Since you said you've had it previously, I'm sure you're aware of the benefits. We enjoyed them when we had it, and including out next trip in a few weeks with the kids. It'll be nice not having to sit in the terminal forever with them and still get on early.....straight to guy's!!!

Is there a time frame when this opens up for a sailing? We don't sail until January 2019.

Congrats! I have been checking everyday for the Dream sailing March 18th.

I'm not sure how soon it opens up but yes it's under your home port excursions and for us usually always shows "sold out" so I just check at least once daily when I remember, sometimes I check more, lol. I gave up and haven't checked for a bit so was very pleasantly surprised early this morning when it was available. You bet I purchased as quick as I could. I always hear it occasionally opens up closer to time and sometimes in the middle of the night so I got lucky. I will say when we bored the Breeze 12/31, that time as a family of 5 without FTTF, we had a 12:30-1 boarding time and our kids couldn't believe we literally walked on! I don't know if tons of people had FTTF/priority boarding or came later or what but that was the quickest we have ever gone through the boarding process and it was awesome.

Awesome! Let me offer some important advice. Make sure you bring your receipt or confirmation with you. I, too, scored FTTF just 4 days before my cruise on the Magic on January 6, 2018. When I arrived at the port, they would not let me in the priority check in line because my cabin # wasn't listed. When I finally got to the check in window, the agent promptly took a pen and scratched out the FTTF LOGO on my boarding pass, and gave me a s&s card with no FTTF logo. I askedh her why she crossed it out, and she said, "you don't actually have FTTF, you have a computer glitch that haappens overnight." I asked her if they were going to give me a refund for the $69.95, and she replied "why, you didn't purchase anything." She got her supervisor, and I had to show my FTTF Confirmation and my credit card statement where the charge went through.

We didn't get priority boarding. Our room was not ready when we got on board. The only benefit we got was bypassing the long line for the tender in Belize.

Guest services on board told us we booked FTTF too close to the sailing for them to have known we had it.

Enjoy your trip, and come prepared to show you did, in fact, purchase FTTF.

I purchased this for our first carnival cruise sailing mid-March. Do we not get an assigned boarding time with FTTF? Just show up early? Thanks and enjoy!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You will board after weddings, Diamonds and Platinums. Arrive by 10:00 to play it safe.

Wow! That's a bummer! That's the same message I'm getting for my June 2019 cruise, and my PVP told me the excursions (and therefore FTTF) should be available 14-15 months before the cruise! but you're 11 months out and it's still not listed... I'd be tempted to call Carnival... do you have a PVP?

I transferred my reservation to a TA. Would that affect booking excursions like this?

Awesome! Let me offer some important advice. Make sure you bring your receipt or confirmation with you. I, too, scored FTTF just 4 days before my cruise on the Magic on January 6, 2018. When I arrived at the port, they would not let me in the priority check in line because my cabin # wasn't listed. When I finally got to the check in window, the agent promptly took a pen and scratched out the FTTF LOGO on my boarding pass, and gave me a s&s card with no FTTF logo. I askedh her why she crossed it out, and she said, "you don't actually have FTTF, you have a computer glitch that haappens overnight." I asked her if they were going to give me a refund for the $69.95, and she replied "why, you didn't purchase anything." She got her supervisor, and I had to show my FTTF Confirmation and my credit card statement where the charge went through.

We didn't get priority boarding. Our room was not ready when we got on board. The only benefit we got was bypassing the long line for the tender in Belize.

Guest services on board told us we booked FTTF too close to the sailing for them to have known we had it.

Enjoy your trip, and come prepared to show you did, in fact, purchase FTTF.

I think I remember seeing your post about this and thank you for the information. That sucks they didn't honor your FTTF and should have refunded you. I printed our receipt to take too.

I believe earliest check-in is around 10 or 10:30. Check for fog delays before heading to the port. I hope you have a wonderful time.

Yes definitely check and keep checking for fog delays.

We had friends that sailed this past Sunday out of Galveston and did not make it on the ship until 8 pm. Their ship didn’t leave Galveston until after 10pm due to the previous cruise being severely fog delayed. Same thing when you return, fog delays may prevent the ship from entering port until it lifts. It has been really bad the last few weeks. If you are not driving, make sure that whoever is picking you up knows if there is a delay so they are not there waiting for you. Have fun !

Sent from my iPad using Forums