Breakaway March 11-18th?

Njkrewzer

Looking at Breakaway's March sailings. Noticed that there's nothing listed from March 11-18th. Is there no cruise that week, or is it just sold out?

That’s Ontario March break, we’ve been on Breakaway three times for March break and it was always sold out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP, if you are booked on that sailing - probably meant that ship will sail at 110% capacity or close to/near lifeboat capacity ... As noted by other posters above, ship will carry a substantial # of school-aged children & teens. Sometimes, those in the Roll Call will share their success & stories about upgrades or whatever ... have a look there.

If you are looking for a last minute price drop or deal, slim chance - if any, while they might be temporary frozen to deal with all the Upgrade bidding and offers ... when that's finished, might be some Insides or Oceanviews available, released back to the inventory as GTY at the going rates, Hence, keep checking & if you see one, snatch it quick.

Several days ago, I was looking at the March sailing & it was still showing availability ... at the moment, even Haven appeared to be sold out ... could be a temporary freeze while they are playing musical cabins assigning & reassigning.

I'm on it too. I'm sure it's sold out. A week ago, I got upgraded from a guarantee inside to a spa balcony for a $65 pp bid. I thought that was early to have a bid accepted, but surmised it was to free up some lower level cabins to sell. Perhaps being latitudes silver helped me? Don't know. Just happy I booked and that I have such a nice upgrade. 16 days!

OP, be glad it is sold out: not only is it spring break in some places, it will be spring break for many colleges. Not only will the ship be packed, it would be pretty hectic. We were on the Breakaway last April when it was still spring break for a lot of people. It was a nightmare as far as crowds went and to top it off we hit bad weather, so a lot of the days (I think about 3) everyone was pretty much staying inside :rolleyes:

We were on her during the 3rd week of March, last year. It wasn’t noticeably busier than we would have expected. The only time we felt the crowd the entire cruise was directly after muster. We also have 4 kids and Splash Academy was never too busy either.

We’re doing the 11-18 this year (our March Break in Ontario). We’ll have to see if it feels busier.