re meat pies

Steak and kidney sounds good. :D

I will raise you a Chilli dog (also good in the mail).;p

Hang on I watch your border control documentries on tv.Those guys will fine anyone $200 for bringing in a winegum.Might have to meet you in a greggs of your choice,lol.We have improved a bit recently so am slightly optimistic.

Hang on I watch your border control documentries on tv.Those guys will fine anyone $200 for bringing in a winegum.Might have to meet you in a greggs of your choice,lol.We have improved a bit recently so am slightly optimistic.

LOL, I will be over in Southampton in late September, that is only 3-4 hours away, you can drop my pasty off there.:D

LOL, I will be over in Southampton in late September, that is only 3-4 hours away, you can drop my pasty off there.:D

You are in luck Uncle Mic, three Greggs shops in ye old Southampton, including one right in town 'Above Bar Street.' You and Brian could go on a Greggs Crawl.:') A sausage roll here, a pasty there and an apple turnover over with cream to finish. Jubbly.

:halo:

You are in luck Uncle Mic, three Greggs shops in ye old Southampton, including one right in town 'Above Bar Street.' You and Brian could go on a Greggs Crawl.:') A sausage roll here, a pasty there and an apple turnover over with cream to finish. Jubbly.

Cheers, but it may be a bit of a trek for him.

Cheers, but it may be a bit of a trek for him.

But he could send you a 10 pound Greggs Gift Voucher and you could utilise it at SOTON (as The Brit cruisers call ye olde Port of Southampton on the Solent.)

With your knowledge,you could write a guide book,"top 10 Greggs in UK",LOL.We're flying back to UK first 2 weeks in Sept for a cruise,meeting could be arranged.Buns at dawn,LOL.

With your knowledge,you could write a guide book,"top 10 Greggs in UK",LOL.We're flying back to UK first 2 weeks in Sept for a cruise,meeting could be arranged.Buns at dawn,LOL.

Lol, I will be in there (Soton) right at the end 27/28th, then the 30th and again 12th Oct. Also at Hounslow for the 12th before leaving again for Europe.

Can't forget that name mate, Greg is my son's name. You see plenty of those Greggs shops around UK, always a line up out the door. They actually sell some healthy food now...salads, etc. Wish they had the big jacket Baked Spuds, love them, had plenty, various fillings, beans, bol, chilli, cheese etc.

• 2 weeks later...
Just been down at the local farmers market. Pies specials available from a Gippsland seller:

Tassie scallop

Curry scallop

Steak and kidney

Wild rabbit

Venison

Lubbly Jubbly. Last week I actually had a sausage roll with really thin flaky pastry from Kangaroo Valley Bakery at Bomaderry, (North Nowra.) It was not marked GF, but I risked it and no impact on the gut. What a find.:halo::hearteyes:

Lubbly Jubbly. Last week I actually had a sausage roll with really thin flaky pastry from Kangaroo Valley Bakery at Bomaderry, (North Nowra.) It was not marked GF, but I risked it and no impact on the gut. What a find.:halo::hearteyes:

Good score.:D