Crown Princess May 26; - June 9 2018 Athens to Barcelona

MiMiMurrieta

I am still trying to get to the correct “Roll Call” for this cruise. Apparently this is leg one and two of a three week cruise. I am interested in possibly teaming up with other cruisers for a couple of excursions. The boards have been confusing. Any assistance appreciated! Getting very excited!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

1. Your cruise finishes in Rome if those dates are correct.

2. There are 3 roll calls; 19th May, 26th May, 2nd June. Post on them all and specify the dates you are onboard and for which dates and ports you are looking to share excursions.

Thank you so much for responding! I have difficulty navigating Cruise Critic... finding the right boards...😱

We are first time cruisers to the Mediterranean. On May 31 we will be in Naples, Italy. Is anyone going to Sorrento and the Amalfi Coast on an excursion? We are traveling with another couple but not necessarily doing the same excursions. Interested in a smaller group than a bus tour.

1. Your cruise finishes in Rome if those dates are correct.

2. There are 3 roll calls; 19th May, 26th May, 2nd June. Post on them all and specify the dates you are onboard and for which dates and ports you are looking to share excursions.

I tried to log on to May 26; 2018 tonight and maybe it is not responding for some reason😩 I did find it though. Trying to figure out how to get some groups together for excursions. Maybe better luck in the morning.

I tried to log on to May 26; 2018 tonight and maybe it is not responding for some reason😩 I did find it though. Trying to figure out how to get some groups together for excursions. Maybe better luck in the morning.

I think there are some still available posted on the roll call for June 2nd. BTW, I have put together a "Meet and Greet" for our cruise on June 3rd. We'd be happy to have you join us. Look for my post on that roll call. Welcome!

Thank you so much for responding! I have difficulty navigating Cruise Critic... finding the right boards...😱

We are first time cruisers to the Mediterranean. On May 31 we will be in Naples, Italy. Is anyone going to Sorrento and the Amalfi Coast on an excursion? We are traveling with another couple but not necessarily doing the same excursions. Interested in a smaller group than a bus tour.

Hello, I will be on the Crown Princess Mediterranean cruise from May 26-June 2 and have made reservations for Naples, Sorrento and Positano for May 31 and am looking for others to join. The tour must have at least six people and will take up to 8. It does not include Pompeii as I have already been there and do not care to go again. It sounds great and costs 69 Euros pp. Check it out if you are interested at www.italytours.eu. I have posted this on the May 26th roll call. Thanks, Susan

I think there are some still available posted on the roll call for June 2nd. BTW, I have put together a "Meet and Greet" for our cruise on June 3rd. We'd be happy to have you join us. Look for my post on that roll call. Welcome!

Sounds fun. Trying to navigate these roll calls. Not easy. For me anyway! Thank you.

Sent from my iPad using Forums