Charge for Dive in Burger?

Tinknock50

I think some people forget that not all people have the same strengths and battles to fight on a daily basis. To mock anyone who can’t walk to get their own food is unfortunate and, hopefully just a lapse in awareness.

I admire your charitable view of people (y) I long for the day that people are truly aware that disabilities exist, the day that there are no more "lapses"

Glad this was finally figured out. I will tell my husband, if we want burgers and Dive-In is closed we can still get for a small fee. Still shaking my head that such an innocent question can go so sideways. I am amused when peeps tell other peeps what is bad. :p Heck, everything is bad now days.

Is there a rule somewhere that no thread is complete withtout criticising someoe? Why do so many simple innocuous posts require critiquing? Does HAL charge a del livery fee for room service pizza Is it the pizza from NY pizza??

Glad this was finally figured out. I will tell my husband, if we want burgers and Dive-In is closed we can still get for a small fee. Still shaking my head that such an innocent question can go so sideways.

Yes... OP's original question was answered correctly in post #3 of this thread. Should have been done at that point, but here we are at post #80 and still going... sigh! :(

I think you missed the point! The point was you can have the Dive In food delivered via room service. Which if I remember was the point behind this thread, "is there a charge for dive in burgers" -- response "just if ordered through room service"

I have news for you, very little of the food on a cruise is actually good for you. Too much sodium, too little fiber, all infused with corn syrup and who knows what other chemicals. So unless you are limiting yourself to only tossed salads and no dressings, you too are eating food that isn't good for you.

Yikes,,,,,,,,,,,,, :)

I'm sorry to find this thread amusing, but I can't imagine paying a few thousand for a Neptune Suite as we did a while back and having to pay $4.95 to have a burger delivered. I like a good hamburger now and then, but on a ship I would rather have some smoked salmon or something else that I don't enjoy every day.

I cant' imagine, as a solo, paying for two in aneptune suitte and having to submit a photo when doing my chekc in on line. . It iis their job to do thos e photos when we check in at the tterminal. Not my worry to find out how I am supposed to do that seeigg, I do not have, will not buy an unwanted smart phone so they don't have to do photos at check in at the terminal.. Oh, I get it. Have pax do as much themselves as you can, hire fewer people pay less at the terminal check in and ti is a cuise line win, win if t hey get us to do it all. Hope they have a Plan "B".

Edited by sail7seas

I cant' imagine, as a solo, paying for two in aneptune suitte and having to submit a photo when doing my chekc in on line. . It iis their job to do thos e photos when we check in at the tterminal. Not my worry to find out how I am supposed to do that seeigg, I do not have, will not buy an unwanted smart phone so they don't have to do photos at check in at the terminal.. Oh, I get it. Have pax do as much themselves as you can, hire fewer people pay less at the terminal check in and ti is a cuise line win, win if t hey get us to do it all. Hope they have a Plan "B".

Have you noticed that doing things like printing your ticket and luggage tags always say "for your convenience"? I've never figured out how doing their work for them is convenient for me!

Have you noticed that doing things like printing your ticket and luggage tags always say "for your convenience"? I've never figured out how doing their work for them is convenient for me!

:D Dito. I you figure it out PLease let the rest off us know. :D: One of my least favorite phrases: "For the conveniencce of our guests/ customers. Yeh, Right ::rolleyes:

:D Dito. I you figure it out PLease let the rest off us know. :D: One of my least favorite phrases: "For the conveniencce of our guests/ customers. Yeh, Right ::rolleyes:

About as welcome as when I'm in line at the grodcery store and some 'young 'un' says, Oh go ahead over there, point ing to the chekc out ( and bag your groceries yourself)line. Why not,,,,,,,, the store doesn't p;ay enough checkers and we do the work and PAY th e store..

LOVE that when I have a huge, full carriage load. I am so tempted to leave it all and walk out. Thus far I have only gone so are as to say: Nooo, noooo,say........