My Adventure of the Seas February 12-17, 2018 post drydock pictures

croaziera

do you know what they charge for the Spa Access per day??? Is it cheaper or a benefit if your diamond etc? Also please tell me the showers and sauna are still free and do you know if you need to bring your own Lock?

Sauna, steam room, and showers are still free.

Has anyone done the mystery dinner? I believe it is offered on the Adventure and we are considering it.

We've done it before. The show can be fun once, but the dinner left a lot to be desired. Wine was lowest end wine, dinner had very limited choices. It was marginally worth the $45 when we did it, I think it's a lot more than that now.

We have booked the Mystery Dinner for $79 a person. It better be a good meal or I will not be a happy camper.

You may want to take a look at the menu before the event so you have a chance to cancel.

We have booked the Mystery Dinner for $79 a person. It better be a good meal or I will not be a happy camper.

If you are going for the food, I would cancel now, and I’m not a food snob, I rather enjoy the MDR, but what was served at the Mystery dinner could have been the real mystery!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If you are going for the food, I would cancel now, and I’m not a food snob, I rather enjoy the MDR, but what was served at the Mystery dinner could have been the real mystery!!

I totally agree with this. I would much rather pay the "normal" fee for Giovanni's (I think around $30 now) and have the full menu available.

How and where are these accessed - do I just walk into the man entrance of the spa and ask where the sauna and showers are?

They are in the Women's and Men's changing areas, just beyond the entrance to the Fitness Center, port side.