Gift Basket Ideas

knuffles

Travelling on our families second cruise and my mum and sister and brother inlaws first and I would like to make up a little gift basket to put in their cabins. I thought maybe some lollies and bottled water any suggestions would be appreciated.

Dani:confused:

Travelling on our families second cruise and my mum and sister and brother inlaws first and I would like to make up a little gift basket to put in their cabins. I thought maybe some lollies and bottled water any suggestions would be appreciated.

Some nice Chocolates and maybe a Rose or similar?

I first travelled with my sister and her friend. She did a package up for us including Hair towel (those ones that velcro around your wet hair), a face mask, no water req sanitiser, hand wipes to put in your bag for the islands, bubblegum, chocolate, can't remember what else. We had a great time of formal night getting ready with our green face masks on, towels around our heads and scoffing chocolate!

Hi, Not as glamorous as other suggestions but a pkt of avomine seasick tablets and some sunscrrn could come in handy

• 7 years later...