Carnival's emails

PhotoMike

Is it just me, or do you folks get bombarded with promotional emails from Carnival, too?? I swear I get no less than 2 a day, sometimes 3! I'm not complaining, and I know how to unsubscribe, but WOW! Their marketing department must be on steroids! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I get so much junk email, it's not a big deal. One of the first things I do every morning is delete about 25 junk emails. When I want to read them I read them, when I don't I delete them. But at least they're there if I want to look at them.

I get bombarded with emails also. The thing is I can't get them to stop. They are sent to my email but addressed to my husband. He has a totally different email and receives nothing. Both I us have gone in to make sure we receive none but that sure doesn't stop them from sending them anyway. Somehow they have crossed referenced us and nothing we do can stop it.

I get several "promotional" (i.e. spam) emails a week, but the important emails (booking, itinerary changes) never come through, I found where some places in my Carnival info have my email wrong. I tried to change those, but still not getting my emails. I need to call e solutions and get them to look at it. Thanks for the reminder, I'm gonna do that now. :)

• 11 months later...
I don't get any emails from Carnival. I have signed up time and time again but yet I still get nothing! I'm currently booked and I hear about others getting emails about upcoming cruise but I get nothing. Any ideas how I could start them? Been cruising since 2011

Are you checking your spam/junk folder(s)?