Pullmantur Horizon

tiger-91

Hope you have a fantastic cruise.

We do the cruise in March, those menus would be nice. If there is no refrigerator is there anywhere to get ice?

Please tell us about any excursions you do and if you have any trouble with English guides.

And I have a late flight back can you take note of what is the last time to leave the ship, sorry to mention that when you have just started.

Many thanks

Hope you have a fantastic cruise.

We do the cruise in March, those menus would be nice. If there is no refrigerator is there anywhere to get ice?

Please tell us about any excursions you do and if you have any trouble with English guides.

And I have a late flight back can you take note of what is the last time to leave the ship, sorry to mention that when you have just started.

Many thanks

Hello When I called them to ask about late disembarkation I was told they like you off by 10am

Hello thanks for the menus , can I ask what time the dinner sittings are? I think we asked for the early sitting (knowing that might be late enough) are the menus the main dining room ? Also the Gala menu did they also have a Vegetarian menu?

We are so excited :D

one question do you have to put your toilet paper in a bin instead of flushing? we are on Deck 5 outside room

what are you in and where are you ?

Have fun and thanks again for posting the info on Pullmanur is sparse

Thanks very much, Tiger 91 - I'm thinking about the same cruise soon, so this is really useful. Where are you, and how is the weather?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Forums mobile app

today we're in La Palma. Weather has been overcast in some cities sunny in others. Depends on the winds. Most people are wearing jackets where not sunny.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

This clip from those posts might help glittagal1

edit to add. Clip does not show but it said that only toilet paper to be thrown into toilet all rest into the bin

PzdeixcFhnJTAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

And seems standard practice for cruise ships, only human waste and toilet paper allowed in the basin.

Now im confused about the toilet because on 1 of the daily planners it says to NOT put toilet paper in the toilet but in the trash bin however on another daily planner it says you can put toilet paper in the toilet !!!!!!!! so can you or cant you??? or does it depend on the day ????:confused:

Now im confused about the toilet because on 1 of the daily planners it says to NOT put toilet paper in the toilet but in the trash bin however on another daily planner it says you can put toilet paper in the toilet !!!!!!!! so can you or cant you??? or does it depend on the day ????:confused:
I had read that a cruiser on Horizon had to discard toilet paper in bin. But my steward said it's ok to discard in toilet. Lots of normal signage to ONLY discard the provided toilet paper in toilet.

So I am thinking that either that cruiser's vacuum system was malfunctioning temporarily or it just depends on where your cabin is. I'm in 4120.

All the public bathrooms have same signage of discarding only toilet paper in toilet.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk