Drinks Menu for 2018 - Pacific Aria - What cocktails are included/excluded in D.P.?

some_evil

Hey All,

I have done a search for a similar post, there are plenty but they are a little out dated, hence me creating this new post.

Has anyone traveled on the Aria recently and taken note of the cost of cocktails? My wife is wondering if it is worth the money, as she mainly likes drinking Cosmopolitans, Martinis and Champagne Cocktails. Are they over the $12 limit?

Also, if a drink costs $14, can you use your drinks package to pay the first $12, and you just pay the $2 difference???

Thanks in advance for your help!

I just had a quick chat with a P&O staff member, and received the following information direct from them. These prices are subject to change, but are a good indication as at the start of 2018.

Alcoholic drinks included in the Premium Beverage Package are as follows:

•Spirits (up to and including $12)

•Vodka- Smirnoff, Absolut, Absolut Flavours, and 42 Below;

•Gin- Gordons, South gin, Plymouth Gin, Botanist Gin, Bombay Sapphire, and Tanqueray;

•Tequila- Cuervo Gold and Cuervo 1800;

•Scotch/ whisky- Johnny Walker Red, Johnny Walker Black, Jameson, Canadian club, and Glenfiddich;

•Bourbon- Jim Beam, Jack Daniels, Wild Turkey, Southern Comfort, and Gentleman Jack;

•Rum- Bundaberg UP, Bacardi, Malibu, Captain Morgan, and Myers;

•Apertif’s- Campari, Amaretto, Frangelico, Kahlua, Tia Maria, Pimms 1, Cointreau, Chambord, Bailey’s Irish Cream, Grand Marnier, -St Germain Elderflower, and Galliano;

Gin about $11.

Super premium spirits are $10 and premium is $9.

•Glass of wine (up to and including $12) - We have a wide range of Australian & NZ wines available by the glass, featuring wines from South Australia to the Hunter Valley and of course the Marlborough in NZ.

•Cocktails- Over 70% of cocktails are included;

Fruit Tingle, Strawberry Daiquiri, Sex on the Beach, Midori Splice, Caprioska, Bellini, Fluffy Duck, Mai Tai, Pina Colada, Frozen Margarita, Bloody Mary, Cosmopolitan, Lychee and Lemonade Mojito, and Toblerone - $11.

Premium Mudslide, Breakfast Martini, Pimm’s Cup, Berry Cheesecake, and White Wine Sangria - $12.

NOT INCLUDED COCKTAILS:

----

Cucumber Martini, Caipiroska, Cascade Martini, Mix Negroni, Sloe Gin Fizz, and Amaretto Sour - $14.

Mojito, Dark and Stormy, Hummingbird, Spiced Apple, Moscow Mule, Chilli Margarita, Gingerbread, Flirtini, Watermelon Martini , Green Cane, Maker’s Mark Whiskey Sour, Soul Manhattan, Coffee and Cream, Nutty Pomme, and Heather Julep - $15.

Long Island Iced Tea - $16.

P&O Tiki Special: Rum Cannonball - $17.

----

•Mocktails

•Beers and cider- (up to and including $12);

Bulmer's Original cider, Bulmer's Pear cider,

Corona and Heineken are $7.95,

Crown Lager is $7.50,

Carlton Dry and Pure Blonde are $6.95,

Carlton Black ale and Fat Yak pale ale are $6.50,

VB and Carlton Cold Stubby are $5.95,

XXXX Gold is $5.75

Cascade premium light is $5.50.

Tap beers are $7.50 per schooner and $8.90 per pint:

Minimum Chips Gold Lager, Dirty Granny Cider, Ruby Tuesday, Amber Ale, I.G.P. Cloudy Ale, Beezneez Honey Wheat Beer, and Fat Yak Pale Ale.