Johnny Rockets now $9.95 cover charge.

That’s nuts. It’s more than it would cost my family of 4 to eat there on land since we have two kids who eat kid meals.

I'm with you.....guess it is one more 'for fee' place we will NOT be going to. That is a ridiculous price for what it is!!

People will still pay it for various reasons. My family of 4 will be cruise later in the year. We already picked a night the Mrs and I will be going to Giovannis and the teens were told they were going Johnny Rockets, so I will pay it. And if I feel like a burger at some point, I/m not going to let 3 or 10 dollars stop me.

Ugh, whatever happened to "if it ain't broke, don't fix it"? I know a lot of cruise lines have turned to nickel and diming their passengers lately, but it seems like Royal has been especially proactive in pissing off their loyal passengers with extra fees. I'm not too much of a fan of Carnival, but at least they have more complimentary dining options...

Always a possibility. I clarified that is was something posted on Periscope and then shared on Facebook so it must be true. I mean it was on Social Media where only the truth is written. [emoji33][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Its not somewhere we would go to but for anyone who likes it I'm sure they will think its worth it.

Not sure. It was posted on Royal Caribbean Dinning on Facebook. Someone posted a periscope on someone who paid $6.95 a day ago and then the next day was charged $9.95.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Well, since that doesn't exist, I guess this isn't true. :rolleyes: