Waves yacht club on Pullmantur Horizon and Re fit

glittergal1

Yes. It caused a bit of a problem because our package included flights from Barcelona and the Pullmantur greeter thought we were going around the bend when we gave her our cabin number but that cabin was allocated to someone else. It took her 10 minutes to find us on the list so we quickly Googled the new cabin number to find out what it was.

We got priority boarding and daily treats in the cabin as well as access to the Waves club and a lovely exclusive breakfast room instead of having to go in the buffet.

If your budget can stretch that far I do recommend the Junior Suite

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

unfortunately our budget wont stretch to a suite , A free upgrade would be amazing though it will be our Honeymoon :D

I'll be sending you good thoughts for both your honeymoon and a free upgrade!!! Have an amazing time and please report back when you have come back.

• 1 month later...

We are booked in jr suite on Horizon for 7 day cruise from Triese to Athens (Sept 10). Just found out we have access to Waves White Club. I was told by VTG it also included a bottle of wine or champagne in the room. Can you confirm that? And the priority for dinner and entertainment seatting - did you use that and was it worth it? I saw that the Waves Black had access to a private sun lounge. Did you have a chance to tour that club?

Thanks - We're so excited and hate that we have to wait til September.

I am booked in a Junior Suite on the Zenith for next month and have looked into what to expect regarding The Waves. To no surprise, I have found conflicting information:

Here is the link to the Pullmantur Website page: https://www.pullmantur.es/en/the-waves

I have also attached the page from the 2018 Pullmantur Cruises brochure (found on their website) regarding The Waves.

The one difference in White benefits that I will notice is the "Daily bottle of water delivered to the suite." Not on the website version but is shown on the brochure page.

The "Welcome bottle of sparkling wine" seems to be just a Black benefit.

Bottom line: If you don't receive something, just ask the Host in the Club.

Hope my efforts are of some value to you. Bon Voyage!

Pullmantur Cruises 2018 page 25.pdf

• Like 1

I am booked in a Junior Suite on the Zenith for next month and have looked into what to expect regarding The Waves. To no surprise, I have found conflicting information:

Here is the link to the Pullmantur Website page: https://www.pullmantur.es/en/the-waves

I have also attached the page from the 2018 Pullmantur Cruises brochure (found on their website) regarding The Waves.

The one difference in White benefits that I will notice is the "Daily bottle of water delivered to the suite." Not on the website version but is shown on the brochure page.

We had the Royal Suite on the Zenith last year and got a bottle of bubbly every day, and two on one day!

We gave some away! There was a choice of a Spanish (non-Cava) or an Italian Prosecco. We did enjoy the quiet of the private deck area for Black club members and were often the only ones there.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
Sorry no pictures. We had access because we were upgraded to a junior suute

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

What cabin number was that? I am booked in 1006 on the Zenith and feel I would be feeling the ship rocking so far forward. It is for a canary island and Morocco cruise in March. Thanks for any information you can provide.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

How was your cruise? And what cabin # did you have?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...

Hello - I am hoping for some info on the white waves as the cruise I am looking at can only give me junior suite. Everything else is booked.  We like the private sundeck but this is only available for black waves and we will only get white waves.  Can we pay extra to access the sun deck and if we can does anyone know how much ?