Bermuda Heroes Weekend Carnival June 15-18, 2018 anyone have info?

LizzieTrowbridge

My husband and I are booked on NCL Dawn to Bermuda and will be in Bermuda June 17-19, 2018. I just read that the 4th annual Bermuda Heroes Carnival will be happening when we are there and am wondering how this might enhance/affect our visit. Anything we should plan ahead for, know in advance in terms of changes in bus/ferry schedules, where carnival activities take place, etc. There is a website bermudaheroesweekend dot com but it doesn't have all the info I am looking for. I am hoping someone was there last June and has info to share :)

My husband and I are booked on NCL Dawn to Bermuda and will be in Bermuda June 17-19, 2018. I just read that the 4th annual Bermuda Heroes Carnival will be happening when we are there and am wondering how this might enhance/affect our visit. Anything we should plan ahead for, know in advance in terms of changes in bus/ferry schedules, where carnival activities take place, etc. There is a website bermudaheroesweekend dot com but it doesn't have all the info I am looking for. I am hoping someone was there last June and has info to share :)

That is a three day holiday weekend. Going by past precedent the ferry schedule would be the same. They don't change it on holidays. On Saturday and Sunday the public buses will run on the same limited schedules as they normally do on the weekend. Monday is a public holiday so the public buses that day will run on the limited Sunday and holidays schedule. Taxis will have a surcharge on Sunday and Monday. Most stores will be closed on Sunday and Monday in Hamilton and St. George's.

That is a three day holiday weekend. Going by past precedent the ferry schedule would be the same. They don't change it on holidays. On Saturday and Sunday the public buses will run on the same limited schedules as they normally do on the weekend. Monday is a public holiday so the public buses that day will run on the limited Sunday and holidays schedule. Taxis will have a surcharge on Sunday and Monday. Most stores will be closed on Sunday and Monday in Hamilton and St. George's.

Thank you, Charles. I wonder where the carnival takes place.