Huge brawl on the Legend, with video.

Thorncroft

Really need to find out root cause of what caused all this. I have seen people really out of control that act like complete idiots. I'm not saying the staff has the right to kick someone when they are down but sometimes people, whether passenger or not, need a good kicking. I'm pretty sure if he would of calmed down it would not of escalated to this level.

This is what happens when you have cut backs and people get there nickels and dimes taken away from them. But seems like they don’t have any spare change to hire qualified people. Cannot wait for my next carnival cruise - look like it’s the funship special right in the kisser

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Really need to find out root cause of what caused all this. I have seen people really out of control that act like complete idiots. I'm not saying the staff has the right to kick someone when they are down but sometimes people, whether passenger or not, need a good kicking. I'm pretty sure if he would of calmed down it would not of escalated to this level.

I agree the kicking was probably unnecessary, but let the bashers have their fun concentrating on that instead of the real problem that led to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

http://www.smh.com.au/national/violence-reported-on-cruise-ship-carnival-legend-on-way-to-melbourne-20180215-p4z0jz.html

The above is a link to a news report that popped up this morning.

A violent fight between passengers on a Carnival ship.

Just as shocking as the fighting passengers is the behaviour of the CREW. Staff, including officers and crew in security uniforms are seeing punching and kicking people on the ground and more than one crew member can be seen attacking bystanders who are filming the chaos on their phones. Badly handled.