acknowledging 500 nights

I have also asked on the main Princess site

On our last cruise at the returning platinum and elite party they made a 'thing' about 2 passengers who had attained 500 days

Is this normal? or just something the Sun Princess does

On our last cruise at the returning platinum and elite party they made a 'thing' about 2 passengers who had attained 500 days

havent heard of anything special for reaching 500 days but when you do your 52nd cruise you can get a bottle of champagne but nothing much else

Never heard of that. We should crack our 500 nights during our forthcoming 3 Princess cruises.:halo: But no big deal, many people have over 500 nights these days. You might get a Princess balloon on your cabin door.

A bottle of wine for 500 days. The DW is coming up to out 25th cruise on Carnival & she's getting 25% OBC. So a $1500 dollar cruise she gets $375 OBC & so on... Next level is 50th that's a while off...

The largesse of Carnival is outstanding.:')

I thought the bottle of wine for 52 cruises was more impressive.

$375 @25 cruises > $20? wine @ 52 cruises.

But when you make Platnium 75 days; You get a bottle anyway. Every cruise. Have had it on last 6 cruises. Plus a fruit basket. (Which i find a waste as there plenty of food on-board) Only 1 per cabin & even got it on a 5 day....

I do wish they would let it be inter-changeable between all CCL boats. Would love to take it to Cunard next year.

We can only Dream......

But when you make Platnium 75 days; You get a bottle anyway. Every cruise. Have had it on last 6 cruises. Plus a fruit basket. (Which i find a waste as there plenty of food on-board) Only 1 per cabin & even got it on a 5 day....

I do wish they would let it be inter-changeable between all CCL boats. Would love to take it to Cunard next year.

We can only Dream......

your lucky you get a bottle of wine

with princess after 52 cruises you get $100 USD loyalty OBC and even if you do a 2 nighter you still get that, if your travel partner has a different surname and they have done the same amount of cruises you both get it, both surnames its per cabin

We have recently returned from a cruise to New Zealand on the Sea Princess where on Day 2 of the cruise, we reached 500 days sailed on Princess - our days on P&O and Sitmar were not included.

On embarkation, there was a lovely floral arrangement, bottle of French Champagne (not the one they give out as prizes) and chocolate coated strawberries in our cabin. We were also acknowledged and presented to the audience at the Captain Circle Party, where we received another bottle of champagne, and on one of the sea days we visited the Bridge.

As we were the 13th/14th most travelled passengers onboard we were part of the group of 40 to have a beautiful lunch with the Captain who is also the Commodore of the Princess Fleet. This just happened to be our 48th Wedding Anniversary so our Steward had already decorated our cabin door with a plaque and balloons.

Princess seems to offer these celebratory services on all their ships but sometimes the parties and especially the Captain's lunches can be cancelled if there are insufficient sea days or norovirus onboard. These events are organised by the Captain's Circle Host and Colin did a great job in making this cruise special for us.

We have recently returned from a cruise to New Zealand on the Sea Princess where on Day 2 of the cruise, we reached 500 days sailed on Princess - our days on P&O and Sitmar were not included.

On embarkation, there was a lovely floral arrangement, bottle of French Champagne (not the one they give out as prizes) and chocolate coated strawberries in our cabin. We were also acknowledged and presented to the audience at the Captain Circle Party, where we received another bottle of champagne, and on one of the sea days we visited the Bridge.

As we were the 13th/14th most travelled passengers onboard we were part of the group of 40 to have a beautiful lunch with the Captain who is also the Commodore of the Princess Fleet. This just happened to be our 48th Wedding Anniversary so our Steward had already decorated our cabin door with a plaque and balloons.

Princess seems to offer these celebratory services on all their ships but sometimes the parties and especially the Captain's lunches can be cancelled if there are insufficient sea days or norovirus onboard. These events are organised by the Captain's Circle Host and Colin did a great job in making this cruise special for us.

Congratulations Joll and a wonderful gesture by Princess Cruises. I trust 'you came back new?':halo::hearteyes:

We sail on out of Southampton - Sapphire Princess on our Wedding Anniversary - June 2. Not put it on my cruise personaliser as a 'special occasion.' We get embarrassed by the singing waiters in the MDR. You get over all that after 20 cruises. I don't knock back an invite to the MTP luncheon though, as you say...a grand affair, been to it a couple of times and have 3 bites of the cherry this year - Sapphire Princess x 2 B2B and Royal Princess.

Thank you Yes this is what happened while we were on a cruise and I wondered if all the ships did it I will see in December when we will have 511 days The loyalty benefit is dependent on cruises not days and we are on our 35th so this will not be anything to do with the other