Disney Mediterranean cruise question

Born to Cruise

My daughter is booking a Med cruise for 2020. She is waiting for the first booking date to be released but wants to know if she should pick port or Starboard side for their cabin? Anyone have any suggestions for her?

Thank you for your help.

Born to Cruise:cool:

I don't think it makes any difference as to port or starboard. The ship basically sails in a circle. What you see on the way out, the other side will see on the way back in. As to docking, there's usually no way of knowing for sure which side will be on the dockside.

The only time I saw it matter was on the entry into Venice--the views were on Starboard side. But the best views were from the open decks, not from guest balconies.

At other ports, we've had some nice views but they have been unpredictable...and again, the open decks are available if your balcony is not on the preferable side. Bottom line, there are way bigger things to be concerned with than which side of the ship you are on. Start with "If in Greece, avoid a tour guide named George." Again, not a do-able thing, but.....