Oasis Of Seas Drink Package- wait or buy now?

sue1138

It may drop, or it might go up. If you purchase it now and the price drops you can cancel and repurchase it. I've regretted not purchasing early on, more than one occasion when the price has gone up and never come back down.

For my November cruise it was down to $42 one day. It went up to $48 and hasn't come back down yet.

I just booked the Oasis of Seas on August 26-18 for 7 days.

The drink package is currently $410 for the week. I was told there are sales sometimes so I am wondering if I should wait. Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I got the Harmony package for $47 per day. I would wait but you can always cancel and rebook if price goes down

The drink package is currently $410 for the week. I was told there are sales sometimes so I am wondering if I should wait. Thank you

I agree with the advice to book now, monitor the pricing in your Cruise Planner, and cancel and rebook if the price drops.

Unfortunately for you, the prices are generally higher on Oasis and Quantum class ships.

Oasis for October 2017, started at $44 eight months out. I bought one each month for three months. I wanted to spread it out to pay it from my paycheck rather than CC. Then one weekend it jumped to $56 and never came back down. I waited and finally bought my fourth. When we boarded it was $58. Best advice is buy it now, if it goes down cancel and re-purchase. Yes, you have to bite the bullet and put out all that money up front now, but it could be worse later. After three cruises over the last four years buying the package, I would say anything under or close to $40 I would jump all over.

Isn’t that $58/night? Seems way high to me.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I don’t know your C&A status, but I can tell you the 20% off discount for Diamond members is gone. It applies only to Diamond + and above. Pay attention to RCCL emails. They run Discounts on drink, internet and specialty dinning regularly. Grab one of those. No discounts on board.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Getting ready to book Oasis for the fall of 2018 & my son & his wife will want to buy the drink pkg. How do they go about finding it on the website to keep checking prices & will they need their booking # ? We are paying for the cruise but they are paying for their own drinks, etc.

Thanks for any info.

Getting ready to book Oasis for the fall of 2018 & my son & his wife will want to buy the drink pkg. How do they go about finding it on the website to keep checking prices & will they need their booking # ? We are paying for the cruise but they are paying for their own drinks, etc.

Thanks for any info.

Royal calls it the Cruise Planner, and they will need their booking number: https://www.royalcaribbean.com/cruiseplanner?icid=hpnvbr_pagehe_crs_hm_awaren_953

It may drop, or it might go up. If you purchase it now and the price drops you can cancel and repurchase it. I've regretted not purchasing early on, more than one occasion when the price has gone up and never come back down.

For my November cruise it was down to $42 one day. It went up to $48 and hasn't come back down yet.

I just got off Anthem of the Seas and it was $57 on board so $48 is still very reasonable. I got 2 at $42 each per day on a Black Friday sale (I had to buy two though).