Lido deck or Panorama on Magic

ashton57

I am currently booked in a AF Lido deck balcony room. The category is sold out so they will not offer to give me the adjustment for the special they are offering now which is free room upgrade and $50 onboard credit. They are offering to move me to the Panorama deck which would be $20 less then my lido deck room and i would still get the $50 onboard credit. My question is the Panorama deck as nice as lido? and are the balconies covered? I had heard that the higher decks did not have and overhead roof on the balcony. Any opinions would be greatly appreciated.

I am currently booked in a AF Lido deck balcony room. The category is sold out so they will not offer to give me the adjustment for the special they are offering now which is free room upgrade and $50 onboard credit. They are offering to move me to the Panorama deck which would be $20 less then my lido deck room and i would still get the $50 onboard credit. My question is the Panorama deck as nice as lido? and are the balconies covered? I had heard that the higher decks did not have and overhead roof on the balcony. Any opinions would be greatly appreciated.

If you were happy with the cabin you chose and the price you paid, then keep your cabin and enjoy the cruise. In the total picture, a $50 OBC is pretty insignificant.

The grass is not always greener on the next hill.

Our preference on Dream Class ships is Panorama. Cabins are identical to the Lido cabins and on the Panorama there is still an overhang over your deck. Just as quick to anything you need on the Lido using the steps and if you utilize the glass elevators, quick access to all the lower decks as well. We've stayed on the Panorama in either 11252 or 11258 on Dream, Breeze and Magic. We don't hear noise, even being right beside the elevators and we choose that particular spot for the easy access to both Lido and the elevators.

I'd stay with the Lido. Great location and surprisingly quiet. We have had a Lido balcony our last 6 cruises. Next one on the Horizon, I had a Lido and switched to a Havana Cabana to see how that is. Will go back to a Lido on all other ships.

Move one deck and get 50.00 in OBC and save another 20 or possibly 40 if the 20 is pp. So, if I am saving 70 or 90 bucks and all I am doing is moving from a balcony cabin on Lido up one deck to one on the Panorama, that's an easy choice. Take the savings, make the move and eat in the Steakhouse one night for free for the two of you.

We love the Panorama deck. It's shorter, has less foot traffic and is still very close to all of the amenities on the Lido Deck. We got upgraded from the Empress Deck to the Panorama Deck eight cruises ago and have booked that deck since then except for the one cruise on the Paradise which doesn't have that deck.

We were upgraded from balcony on empress deck to balcony on panorama then we upgraded ourselves to a spa balcony on panorama. Everyone tells me this deck is super quiet and breathtaking views. We leave Saturday so I guess I'll find out. I would take the deal.