Alcove Tipping?

long time lurker

We have booked the alcove for our upcoming Reflection sailing. We are pretty low maintenance. We have had an alcove in the past and will generally go the the Sunset bar for our own drinks and bring our own lunch back from the Oceanview or Mast Grill. Could I have some suggestions for an appropriate daily tip for our attendant. Also, should I tip daily or at the end of the cruise. We have it rented for the duration? TIA

We have booked the alcove for our upcoming Reflection sailing. We are pretty low maintenance. We have had an alcove in the past and will generally go the the Sunset bar for our own drinks and bring our own lunch back from the Oceanview or Mast Grill. Could I have some suggestions for an appropriate daily tip for our attendant. Also, should I tip daily or at the end of the cruise. We have it rented for the duration? TIA

I would tip daily, as you likely won't have the same attendant every day. The attendants work at the Lawn Club Grill and we've found that sometimes they are super busy and don't get around to us as often as we'd like. One cruise was particularly busy and we asked one of the Sunset Bar waiters if he'd check on us regularly and assured him we'd make it worth his while. He did, and we tipped him generously. We asked the Lawn Club/Alcove guy about it and he said it was fine. All of your drinks will have a gratuity automatically added. Tipping beyond that is at your discretion, based on the service given.