Roatan & Harvest Caye - How far are the beaches?

Hi!

My family and I are taking a cruise on NCL Gateway this fall! we will be taking our 10 month old daughter and I had some concerns about how far the distance from the port to the beaches is? We are not too interested on excursions and just wanted to have some relaxing time at the beach. Do we have to take a car/taxi to get there? I really don't want to have to take her car seat on the cruise.

Thanks for all the help!

Harvest Caye is a private island. You walk off the ship and down the pier and you are there. You come to the pool first and then the beach. There are numerous paved/concrete paths and a stroller will work fine there.

At Roatan you are not really near beaches, and you should either plan an excursion to a beach or stay on the ship. I would not recommend walking anywhere in Roatan, especially with an infant.

Harvest Caye is a private island. You walk off the ship and down the pier and you are there. You come to the pool first and then the beach. There are numerous paved/concrete paths and a stroller will work fine there.

At Roatan you are not really near beaches, and you should either plan an excursion to a beach or stay on the ship. I would not recommend walking anywhere in Roatan, especially with an infant.

I will definitely take your advice! thank you for the information :):)