Hi Everyone,

We’re going back on the Harmony this upcoming March for a 7 day cruise.

We’ll be traveling with 6 adults and 6 children, ages 3 - 12.

On our cruise planner we have a few different beach options for Labadee. We want to spend the full day out there and figured the cabanas would be the best option.

All the options on RCL show a max of 8 people per Cabana and the prices range.

Can anyone who’s rented these before give me some feedback on what’s the best option since it appears I would need to rent 2 cabanas.

Thank you in advance.

Edited by MikeDRangers

Just because it says 8. just means there us seating for that many. If you have kids, the odds of all of you being in there seated is pretty slim. We had 5 in ours one time and could have easily sat more. You dont get extra drinks or anything anyway. YMMV

Just because it says 8. just means there us seating for that many. If you have kids, the odds of all of you being in there seated is pretty slim. We had 5 in ours one time and could have easily sat more. You dont get extra drinks or anything anyway. YMMV

That’s what we were thinking I just didn’t know if they give out bracelets or something to identify who’s supposed to be there. Which price point did you choose?

I think ours was the 6 seater not on the cliffs. I want to say it was 200 ish. We split it with a couple we met on our roll call (since they were party of 2 and us party of 3). Our biggest problem was even getting a cabana. The couple we shared with were diamond so had priority on the wait list. You can always book 2 if they are available and cancel after you board and ask the excursion desk once you board about wristbands.

I think ours was the 6 seater not on the cliffs. I want to say it was 200 ish. We split it with a couple we met on our roll call (since they were party of 2 and us party of 3). Our biggest problem was even getting a cabana. The couple we shared with were diamond so had priority on the wait list. You can always book 2 if they are available and cancel after you board and ask the excursion desk once you board about wristbands.

Thanks for the advice and quick response.