How to find booked shore excursions on Tui website

Hi, does anyone know how to find your booked shore excursions on the Tui website please? I thought I'd had an email from them but can't find it and can't find anywhere on either the main Tui website or the shore excursions website to check the excursions. I know I've booked and paid for them online. I'm going on Sunday on the Marella Spirit so keen to look at them before I go.

Update. Just found my email - was from Shore Admin not Tui, no wonder I couldn't see it. Still curious to know if you can access your booked shore excursions on the website?

Thanks for this. Not coming up when I try my booking reference. Possibly because going so soon. It's now saying on the website - some parts of your booking cannot be amended online. I have to say, I'm not impressed if that's the reason as I should be able to see excursions I've already booked.

I have been unable to find my booking under "manage booking" etc. When I rang TUI I was told that because I booked through a travel agent, nothing would appear on my account although I was able to view the flight information and complete the API, but not via "my account". Any extras to the booking has to be done via them or the TA. Only online bookings have access to the account details. Should be interesting when I book shore excursions, which I have been told I can do online, to see where they appear considering there is no record anywhere of my cruise other than the TA and my tickets when they arrive.

The system appears to be how it was done years ago when we first cruised - time to update maybe?