Princess Gathering Disney Wonder

CJMini

We are sailing on the Wonder in March. Our granddaughter is so excited to attend the Princess Gathering and the Frozen Meet and Greet. I reserved three tickets to these events online - now I’m questioning whether I just need one ticket for our granddaughter and tickets are not required for Grandpa and I to accompany her to the events? Clarification would be appreciated. Thank you so much!

We are sailing on the Wonder in March. Our granddaughter is so excited to attend the Princess Gathering and the Frozen Meet and Greet. I reserved three tickets to these events online - now I’m questioning whether I just need one ticket for our granddaughter and tickets are not required for Grandpa and I to accompany her to the events? Clarification would be appreciated. Thank you so much![/]

Let me correct my comment. I thought you were referring to the princess tea. For the frozen meet and greet the only ticket you need is for whomever wants to meet and get a photo with the princesses. You don’t need a ticket if you are standing behind the camera.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I actually reserved our tickets online prior to the cruise.

I took my 48 year old niece, who has ALS, as a Make a Wish cruise.

I ordered tickets for both of us, as we both were "meeting and photoing". :)

I loved it so much, that I am taking my granddaughter next year.

Patti

I would be safe and sign up for tickets for each person who will be in the line. You can always go to GS/Port Adventures after boarding and explain that you have 3 tickets (grandma, grandpa, and kid) but didn't know whether you needed 1 or 3. If only a single ticket is required, they'll happily make the others available to someone who asks for them .

• 7 months later...
Does these tickets cost money or its just a reservation?

There is no cost. We just did the Magic transatlantic cruise. It was a long cruise so they had two princess gatherings and frozen meet and greets. We signed up for both ahead of time and then got tickets for the second gatherings on board. We always get tickets for the whole family even though all of us might not get pictures.

There is no cost for the tickets, but the Princess Gathering tickets are limited in number. There have always seemed to be enough Frozen tickets on our cruises--the purpose of the ticket is to spread out the times and not have huge lines. As above, we booked the Frozen on line and received one ticket that said "3 guests" on it.