Resort Day Pass Recommendations

Shore Thang

If anyoe has recently gone to Sandals in the Bahamas, what was the cost per person? We are looking for all inclusive food & drinks (mainly drinks :p ) and i am assuming that is what you can purchase for the day pass.... please correct me if i am wrong.

Also, if we can't purchase the day pass in advance, is it likely that we wouldn't be able to get in after we take the taxi ride to the resory?

If anyoe has recently gone to Sandals in the Bahamas, what was the cost per person? We are looking for all inclusive food & drinks (mainly drinks :p ) and i am assuming that is what you can purchase for the day pass.... please correct me if i am wrong.

Also, if we can't purchase the day pass in advance, is it likely that we wouldn't be able to get in after we take the taxi ride to the resory?

For Sandals, you just need to call them the day you want to go to see if they have day passes available. I wouldn't take a taxi there without calling first. Sandals day passes do include food and drinks, watersports, use of the beach, pool and towels and the private island. Other all-inclusives are Breezes, RIU and Warwick.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm also looking for the same type of excursion. this is what I found for sandals resort:

Spend the Day with Sandals

Sandals Royal Bahamian

Cable Beach, Nassau

If you’ve dreamed of spending a day or an evening at one of the famous Sandals resorts, here’s your chance! Pick up a day pass for the Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island to enjoy unlimited premium-brand drinks and delicious fare from the many Sandals Royal Bahamian restaurants. (Note: This pass does not include dining at Gordon’s on the Pier.) Try out their land and water activities, access their private offshore island, and more!

Cost: $110 for a 10 a.m.-6 p.m. OR 6 p.m.-2 a.m. pass $190 for a 10 a.m.-2 a.m. pass.

*Passes can only be purchased on island. Please call 1 888 726 3257 for more information