Seabourn wine list

chessie4588

Is there some reason these scans can't be posted here? It's incredible that the OP saved these and is willing to email them out, but it seems like a lot of work to keep sending them. I'd love to see them but don't want to add to the workload to have to post my email unnecessarily on a public forum!

Is there some reason these scans can't be posted here? It's incredible that the OP saved these and is willing to email them out, but it seems like a lot of work to keep sending them. I'd love to see them but don't want to add to the workload to have to post my email unnecessarily on a public forum!

The files exceed the limits that CC has established for attachments. I don't mind sending them to you, just need your address. We cruise quite a bit, nearly 150 days a year or so (mostly on SS & Seabourn). So I have a portable scanner that I take along and scan in all of the various paperwork (menus, Heralds, wine lists, tours, port information, etc.) so we have a record of the various cruises.

I was searching for an update on the included champagne situation and I found this post :

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=53932552&postcount=103

is the attachment in that post the same wine list as the one that's being emailed?

Yes, but here's the complimentary list.

Complimentary - May 16th.pdf

And the complimentary list changes from cruise to cruise from ship to ship. While there are some stalwarts that always seem to be on the list (Santa Margarita Pinot Grigio) many others change frequently. We have been on numerous BTB’s where at least a half dozen of the wines changed from one cruise to the next.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 7 months later...
Resurrecting this thread to see if anybody has the current Encore Med wine list.

We are cruising for 10 days only and considering the silver package.

GlitteryUnicorn very kindly posted the list a few weeks ago :

https://boards.cruisecritic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2650780

I think they also posted the included wine list later in that thread, if not search their name because I did see it somewhere. The included wine list doesn't change much, but if you're cruising the Med they sometimes bring some interesting local bottles onboard.

Edit - included list is on page 1 of the thread.

Edited by Isklaar