I PAD Mini prices on board

allentownahoy

We were onboard the Equinox last month and all they had for sale was the larger size Pro for around $900. That's all they had and were selling. It was a bummer since I had alot of OBC to use and it would've covered the Pro but just didn't need it. Currently have the mini and wanted to upgrade to the 9.7.

Good luck. I hope they have it for your ship and sail date.

Does anyone know, or if on board could check, what price is charged on board for an IPAD Mini?

I do not need one with a lot of memory. Not sure if they even sell those any more though.

Thanks

No discounts on apple products.

Does anyone know, or if on board could check, what price is charged on board for an IPAD Mini?

I do not need one with a lot of memory. Not sure if they even sell those any more though.

Thanks

The iPad mini was last updated in 2015. Therefore, the technology is well out of date. I suggest that you look at the base model iPad which I believe cost much the same as the old iPad mini.

The iPad mini was last updated in 2015. Therefore, the technology is well out of date. I suggest that you look at the base model iPad which I believe cost much the same as the old iPad mini.

The Mini 4 is a 2017 production. May be the last one...

I was thinking of buying another iPad. I’m wondering what this comment means. Are they phasing iPads out?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks

As a rule you can expect Apple products to cost the same everywhere, including onboard. The advantage of buying them onboard is no sales tax/duty/VAT.

I purchased an iPad mini3 with 16megabytes of memory for $249 on the Summit in July. I know it is old but I had a lot of onboard credit. It works fine for me and syncs with all my iPads, iPhone, etc.

Rather have another mini than go to the spa.

As a rule you can expect Apple products to cost the same everywhere, including onboard. The advantage of buying them onboard is no sales tax/duty/VAT.

And to use OBC if you have a lot of it!

(you can always sell brand new ipad back home)

I`m not convinced they hold stock of lower value products. In May , sailing from Miami , I attempted to purchase the latest Ipad model. I went to Ilounge immediately it opened on boarding day to be told that they didn`t have that model yet...something to do with "delivered from China " Has to go through Miami ". I wasn`t convinced as local stores like Best Buy in Miami held stock as did shops in UK before I flew to Miami.

I purchased an iPad mini3 with 16megabytes of memory for $249 on the Summit in July. I know it is old but I had a lot of onboard credit. It works fine for me and syncs with all my iPads, iPhone, etc.

Rather have another mini than go to the spa.

Well if this basic one is available on Summit in early September I would be happy. My almost 92 year old mom is finally ready to go on line and 16 mgb is enough for her and we will have OBC

My husband bought the iPad Pro 64gb for $649 at the end of June on Silhouette.

It’s the 10.5 model.

For us in UK it was a good deal, as we saved 20% VAT and the currency conversion rate on the day wasn’t too bad either..

The iPad mini 4 was introduced in 2015, is still available since 2017 as 128 gb model. Os has not been updated and there doesn’t appear to be a new version in sight. Newer iPads have much faster os and therefore is probably better value.

The iPad mini 4 was introduced in 2015, is still available since 2017 as 128 gb model. Os has not been updated and there doesn’t appear to be a new version in sight. Newer iPads have much faster os and therefore is probably better value.

I just purchased the Mini 4 128Gig for my spouse. She loves her Mini 2. She is very concerned that the Mini will be discontinued by Apple.

As others have said, the only savings buying on board are any taxes collected on land. Also be aware that the onboard selection and inventory is VERY limited. If you want to buy, buy early because they can go fast.

As others have said, the only savings buying on board are any taxes collected on land. Also be aware that the onboard selection and inventory is VERY limited. If you want to buy, buy early because they can go fast.

We were limited to our colour choice.

We could have had another colour if we had waited until after we left Stockholm, when they would have been to the ‘on board stores.’ We were on our way there, so once we docked the onboard shops would be shut.

To Allentownahoy..I had to ask about the availability of the mini. They weren’t in the shop but they checked and found it. I have a mini4 at home and for my purposes, the mini 3 with 1/4 the memory is just fine.

Hope you can get it.