Height of tub in celebrity suite on Eclipse

misspuss

We were last in a celebrity suite on Infinity. Wonderful suite except that the tub sides were so high I had trouble getting in and out. I have seen pictures of tubs in some other cabins on Eclipse and it looks as if the tub sides are lower. Does anyone know if this is the case? Thank you for any help.

We were last in a celebrity suite on Infinity. Wonderful suite except that the tub sides were so high I had trouble getting in and out. I have seen pictures of tubs in some other cabins on Eclipse and it looks as if the tub sides are lower. Does anyone know if this is the case? Thank you for any help.

We have been in a Celebrity Suite twice on the Connie. The height of the bath was difficult for me, having had knee problems.

We have been in Celebrity Suites on both M- and S-class ships. We have been on the Equinox, and my memory is that the tub height is essentially the same as on other S-class ships.

I am 5' high (when I stand nice and tall). I deal with the situation by sitting on the edge of the tub and swinging my legs over from tub to floor. I don't have issues stepping up into the tub. I don't have any knee or hip issues, and am rather flexible for someone my age.

Cruised in a CS on Equinox.

I used the same strategy as Northern Aurora for getting in (sitting on the bath and swinging legs over), I managed that fine. I didn’t feel wonderfully secure getting out, however, and my better half gave me a hand....it isn’t just about can/can’t do it is that fear of slipping.....I am small and not old but definitely mature!

I have seen an M class CS but never stayed in one so can’t comment on harder or easier.

We've stayed in Celebrity Suites on both M and S class ships. I agree the height is about the same but there is more floor space in front of the tub on S class ships which makes getting in and out seem easier because there is room to sit and swing your legs over the edge.

We stayed in a Celebrity Suite on the Summit. I am just barely 5' and the tub was much too high for me. However, our butler happily brought me a step stool to use that made it very easy to get in and out. Just ask!

I have stayed in a CS on both M- and S-Class. The tub is more difficult to deal with on M-Class by far. It is adjacent to the toilet and the space between is very tight. Bad design. I am imagining that they will change this when they do the complete cabin refurbishments on all M-Class ships. So it might depend on the date of your reservation.

The tubs are normal sized...but they are placed higher than the floor, to accommodate the drains. It's that way on all cruise ships. They have to have room for the drain trap. Sit on the side, turn and put your legs in, then stand. Same thing to get out.....

The tubs are normal sized...but they are placed higher than the floor, to accommodate the drains. It's that way on all cruise ships. They have to have room for the drain trap. Sit on the side, turn and put your legs in, then stand. Same thing to get out.....

Not true... Sky Suites do not have as high a side. We've had tubs on Oasis of the Seas, Jewel, Navigator...none of them have sides as high as a CS on M or S class ships.

Doesn't bother us but certainly could others.