Specialty restaurant charges

canwegonow

I would revise that to saying you can 'sometimes' get a 30-50% discount onboard. On 7 day or shorter cruises, sometimes the restaurants are well booked and they are not inclined to give discounts and if they do they are definitely more often towards the 30% end of the range. For longer cruises, you stand a very good chance and may be able to wrangle 50%.

• 11 months later...
Does anyone know what the fee is for the Lawn Club Grill? I can’t seem to find it on the website. Thanks!

$50 per person. You can usually negotiate a lower price or you can use a dining package.

Does anyone know what the fee is for the Lawn Club Grill? I can’t seem to find it on the website. Thanks!

We paid full price for the Lawn Club Grill on the Silhouette and it was $45. Murano was $50 per person.

Our most recent 12 night cruise, aside from the first night best discount was 20%. Most nights Murano was full or has seating available at 9:30.

This can happen and good for Celebrity's financials. Our experience differs, but it's different on every cruise and it depends on the restaurant as well. We take our best shot and if the deal isn't good enough, we just skip the specialty restaurants.

Hi everyone--can anyone tell me what the specialty restaurants cost on Equinox? I know Sushi on Five is a la carte, but what about Murano, Silk Harvest and Tuscan Grille?

Thanks for your help!

Last year on the Equinox we were able to do All You Can Eat in Sushi on 5 for a reasonable flat fee for dinner. It was awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We came off the Equinox last Saturday. I had been watching the website looking for a dinning deal to appear. Never really found one. Our first stop when we boarded the ship was Murano. We inquired about specialty dinning. The flyer I have says:

Pkg of 3-$109

Pkg of 4-$125

Pkg of 5-$159

Pkg of 6-$192

Pkg of 7-$217

We took the package of 7 and ate in Murano every night. They even treated us to lunch on the last sea day!

Hi All

tried to book the 3 night dining package for 4 Adults online this morning and it was sold out ?

I then tried to book the 4 night package sold out also ?

so i called celebrity and tried to book over the phone nothing available so i will be really annoyed

if i get on board and these dining packages are offered at the discount we were happy to take any 3/4 nights

I have now booked 3 restaurants at the full price :mad:

Cruise Ship = celebrity equinox

Sail date = 15/10/2018

• 2 weeks later...