Breezes Bahamas vs Melia Nassau vs British Colonial Hilton Day Pass

cruisingforever20

Hello,

This June we will be cruising to Nassau and are trying to figure out which resort we should spend the day at. We are traveling with our two teens aged 16 and 18. I am leaning towards Breezes but wanted to hear if the other resorts are a better option. I like how it is all inclusive with the water sports and other activities included. I really appreciate your help!

Thanks!

We planned on going to Breezes with our teens last May, but our dates overlapped grad days, basically a bunch of drunk HS seniors overrunning the property (they do list the dates on their website). We’ve been to the Hilton and Melia, Melia is much nicer and cheaper.

Hilton is very nice and I think the main advantage is that it's an easy walk over to the hotel from the pier. There's some watersports, but I think the place is more about the beach, pool, and relaxing. And this was fine for my kids, who were 3 and 6 at the time - a wee bit younger than yours, I would say.

I haven't been to the other two but my feeling is that they would have more to offer your teens.

Hilton is very nice and I think the main advantage is that it's an easy walk over to the hotel from the pier. There's some watersports, but I think the place is more about the beach, pool, and relaxing. And this was fine for my kids, who were 3 and 6 at the time - a wee bit younger than yours, I would say.

Do you know if the kayak/snorkel/paddle boards are free of charge with the day pass? I have heard at the Hilton the swimming area is not very large so I wouldn't want to spend money to rent these things but playing on them for free might be fun.

• 1 month later...
Following this thread.

you can subscribe to a thread without posting. in the open thread up top right hand corner THREAD TOOLS. click in there then subscribe to this thread

holy moly. but its a true ALL INCLUSIVE? plus cab fare

The Breezes day pass includes food, drinks, watersports, use of pool, beach, lounge chairs, towels. It does not include cab fare. I think taxi is $18 for 2 people or you can take the #10 bus for $1.25 a person.