Unlimited Photo & Digital Package - No online code received yet??

Homestyle

Hi, anyone had experience of the Unlimited Photo package.

We have just returned from a wonderful family trip on the Reflection, disembarked on Monday 9th July. We had pre-purchased the package and made great use of it on-board, for out three generational trip to celebrate my father-in-laws 80th birthday. We came off with about 100 beautiful photos!

We were advised on-board that we would receive an email within four days of leaving the ship, with a link to an online application to manage and have access to the digital prints for a further 30 day period. We have still not received the code and I am conscience that we are now eating into our 30 days. Has anyone had any experience of this or know who I need to contact to chase up on the code?

Disembarked Summit on July 8th, and by 2:05 pm on the 8th i'd received my link to download photos.

If you haven't received it yet, I would contact them! The email came from ourcruisephotos.com

I was asked SEVERAL times to verify my email address. Perhaps there was an error when your email address was written or how it was recorded in their system.

Could someone please post the email address to contact the photo company? I've checked my emails and did not receive a link. I walked off the Millennium with my printed photos, but no download link was provided. Thanks.

Hi I was on the Summit for the June 3rd cruise. I had the same problem as you so I called Celebrity about the problem. They contacted the Photo studio service and within minutes I received the link to the photos.

I received my email and link from ourcruisephotos.com this morning for our Millennium trip that ended on July 13. The email stated that they try to process within 4 days, but was slightly delayed. I happened to send an email to Celebrity to inquire about it just yesterday. It was coincidence that I got the link today, but Celebrity did do a good job of following up on my inquiry. In the end, I told them to disregard my request.