NYC to Bayonne cruise terminal

cruisnfool

From Times Square on Broadway to Cape Liberty in Bayonne NJ is 13+ miles. Car service is recommended for trips such as these between NY and NJ. Dial7 and Carmellimo are often recommended. Expect the trip to cost $80+ depending on the date, time, number of people, and amount of luggage.

You do not want to take a NYC cab for this trip because they can charge you whatever for it since it involves an interstate trip plus $15-18 In tolls.

Public transit plus local cab is also an option. Details can be provided.

Travel between Bayonne and Broadway by public transportation is a little tricky, but it is possible if you don't have too much luggage.

https://cruiseports.ca/america/cape-liberty.html

That's the essence of the trip, but you need more specific details. It's a totally accessible trip with luggage, but you need to know how to find the elevator down to the 33rd St PATH station and exactly which station to transfer at. Trip can also be done from Newark Penn Station and the price has gone up.

• 1 month later...
From Times Square on Broadway to Cape Liberty in Bayonne NJ is 13+ miles. Car service is recommended for trips such as these between NY and NJ. Dial7 and Carmellimo are often recommended. Expect the trip to cost $80+ depending on the date, time, number of people, and amount of luggage.

You do not want to take a NYC cab for this trip because they can charge you whatever for it since it involves an interstate trip plus $15-18 In tolls.

Public transit plus local cab is also an option. Details can be provided.

Do I need to make arrangements for car service before arriving back at the port or can I get service the day of departure at the port?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Do I need to make arrangements for car service before arriving back at the port or can I get service the day of departure at the port?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

You can get service at the port.

What I would suggest is that before you start the embarkation process (assuming you arrive before 11 am), you find the Taxi Dispatcher (facing the terminal entrance these folks are to the left at the customs exit or beyond near the parking garage) and ask about the cost of services to various destinations.