Wedding Photographer on the Oasis of the Seas

• 2 weeks later...
Did anyone get married on the Oasis of the Seas have a photographer named Eden from Romania?

Thanks!!

Hi! I got married on Oasis 4/17/17. I can’t remember our photographers name but he was from India and was a wedding photographer there! He was super sweet and helped us a lot and got some really awesome photos! We didn’t go through royals wedding department, so we booked him through the groups department. Some of the places they brought us was kind of cheesy, the mini golf course, the bow overlooking the boardwalk. My favorite pictures are walking from the mini golf to inside (where there was no sun, we got married at 7 so pictures were around 5 so the sun was high) and in Central Park! But he did let me guide him some places I wanted to take pictures (wanted an elevator pic and in Dazzles).

If you have any questions let me know!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi! I got married on Oasis 4/17/17. I can’t remember our photographers name but he was from India and was a wedding photographer there! He was super sweet and helped us a lot and got some really awesome photos! We didn’t go through royals wedding department, so we booked him through the groups department. Some of the places they brought us was kind of cheesy, the mini golf course, the bow overlooking the boardwalk. My favorite pictures are walking from the mini golf to inside (where there was no sun, we got married at 7 so pictures were around 5 so the sun was high) and in Central Park! But he did let me guide him some places I wanted to take pictures (wanted an elevator pic and in Dazzles).

We got married there the next week! Best pictures for us were central park and carousel

• 1 month later...
We got married there the next week! Best pictures for us were central park and carousel

That’s awesome!!! Love hearing of other people doing cruise weddings! Central Park made for some of my favorite pictures. All the green helps everything pop!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you for your info on your Oasis wedding. I have a question about how you said you didn’t “go through royal weddings”... It didn’t seem as if Royal Caribbean offers an alternative. After reading some negative reviews from people who used Royal Ocean Events I have concerns about using this “middle man” as a wedding planner. How did it work for you, planning and selecting your wedding if not through Royal Weddings?