Pre-registering has paid off for us

pete14

Pre registered for three cruises last week and just discovered we have been allocated excellent cabins. Maybe we would have got them had we not pre-registered but I guess we will never know. Even had a call from P&O to check whether we are happy.

Pre registered for three cruises last week and just discovered we have been allocated excellent cabins. Maybe we would have got them had we not pre-registered but I guess we will never know. Even had a call from P&O to check whether we are happy.

Excellent, we have ours as well through our excellent TA. With the exact cabin I asked for.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Forums mobile app

We also got our first choice of cabin from P&O directly though the confirmation gave us a shock, the total for 2 of us for the Nov 2019 Northern Lights 12 nights cruise, it was £137442. We have always had a balcony cabin before but decided that we would probably not use a balcony in Norway in November so chose an outside so we did not know that outsides were so expensive :eek::eek::eek:. All sorted now.

We also got our first choice of cabin from P&O directly though the confirmation gave us a shock, the total for 2 of us for the Nov 2019 Northern Lights 12 nights cruise, it was £137442. We have always had a balcony cabin before but decided that we would probably not use a balcony in Norway in November so chose an outside so we did not know that outsides were so expensive :eek::eek::eek:. All sorted now.

I don’t think you mean thirteen thousand. If it is you have been done.

The penthouse suite on Aurora for that cruise is only £9000.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I don’t think you mean thirteen thousand. If it is you have been done.

The penthouse suite on Aurora for that cruise is only £9000.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I really do mean one hundred, thirty seven thousand, four hundred and fourty two pounds. It is fortunate that I don't have heart problems or I might not be here to tell the tale. It was an error it should have been £ 2488.

Copied from email from P&O :

Pricing Summary (in Pounds Sterling) Passenger 1 Passenger 2 Total Fare 68721.00 68721.00 137442.00 Total 68721.00 68721.00 137442.00 On Board Spending Money (GBP) 50.00 50.00 100.00 Thank you we have received your payment to date of GBP 124.00. Please ensure your balance of GBP 137318.00 is paid by 5 August 2019. Please see below for information about how to pay your outstanding balance.

I really do mean one hundred, thirty seven thousand, four hundred and fourty two pounds. It is fortunate that I don't have heart problems or I might not be here to tell the tale. It was an error it should have been £ 2488.

Copied from email from P&O :

Pricing Summary (in Pounds Sterling) Passenger 1 Passenger 2 Total Fare 68721.00 68721.00 137442.00 Total 68721.00 68721.00 137442.00 On Board Spending Money (GBP) 50.00 50.00 100.00 Thank you we have received your payment to date of GBP 124.00. Please ensure your balance of GBP 137318.00 is paid by 5 August 2019. Please see below for information about how to pay your outstanding balance.

At least you have some on board credit to reduce it a little! Does the information about how to pay your outstanding balance include gold bars or diamonds?

At least you have some on board credit to reduce it a little! Does the information about how to pay your outstanding balance include gold bars or diamonds?

I thought of sending the other half out to rob the Bank of England later. :D