Taking multiple bottles of drink on board

Lintravel

It amazes me how free people can be in their judgements of others. Some opinions are not appropriate to share. Respect of others is fundamental to the happy and effective future of this forum.

Julia

I was not judging anyone by any means and dont care what anyone drinks as long as they act in a manner befitting where they are. I was just stating fact that I understand and agree why P&O have taken this stance when those that enjoy a drink when getting ready for dinner or a drink on the balcony are being punished when those that drink 6 litres of spirits in a cabin in a 14 nt cruise is excessive and abuse the goodwill of P&O.

Who are you to dictate what is and is not too much?

Sent from my SM-T580 using Forums mobile app

I am not dictating how much anyone drinks in their cabins but P&O are and that is why they have taken the decision they have because the majority have suffered because of those that abuse P&Os goodwill.

Well just to clear up and reassure the person who very quickly judged me and assumed the bottles of gin I drink on board were litre bottles!!!

One of my holiday treats is to try new gins that I haven't tried before, I also collect the bottles, a lot of them are not even 70cl bottles!!!!! at count I have 30 different empty gin bottles on a shelf in my garage they look really good,

I know the gin you can buy on board is very reasonably priced until recently I thought if you purchased on board you din't get it until the end of the cruise but now understand.

I didn't say occasional drink I would say on an average day I have 3/4 gin and tonic's in the cabin/balcony this includes my night cap, we enjoy sitting playing cards or Rummikub on the balcony whist enjoying a drink!! hope this reassures the person who appears to be concerned about the volume of alcohol I consume. I buy my tonic on board and at dinner enjoy a nice (not low end) bottle of wine so I don't think I am abusing P & O's goodwill or making others suffer.

Well just to clear up and reassure the person who very quickly judged me and assumed the bottles of gin I drink on board were litre bottles!!!

One of my holiday treats is to try new gins that I haven't tried before, I also collect the bottles, a lot of them are not even 70cl bottles!!!!! at count I have 30 different empty gin bottles on a shelf in my garage they look really good,

I know the gin you can buy on board is very reasonably priced until recently I thought if you purchased on board you din't get it until the end of the cruise but now understand.

I didn't say occasional drink I would say on an average day I have 3/4 gin and tonic's in the cabin/balcony this includes my night cap, we enjoy sitting playing cards or Rummikub on the balcony whist enjoying a drink!! hope this reassures the person who appears to be concerned about the volume of alcohol I consume. I buy my tonic on board and at dinner enjoy a nice (not low end) bottle of wine so I don't think I am abusing P & O's goodwill or making others suffer.

Your like me like to try the different favours of gin, which are not available on broad. You have given me an idea to take a night cap bottle as well