Post CRUISE LINE Single Supplement/Solo Bargains HERE

CCHelp

Again, I am considering the Divina 20 day 3/14. What to do now that I'm in Europe? What else, a cruise.

ETA Genoa 4/3. Stay one night on land, catch MSC Sinfonia 4/4 for an 11 day Med tour.

Solo inside $1154. RT Genoa. Now it is 4/15. I would have had 31 cruising days, base cost

$2632 -5%= $2500. And I can buy a OW flight home when I see a deal.

I like long trips. I would even consider adding a Baltic cruise to this. Any suggestions?

Not cheap, but I got a good price for a single cabin, with free airfare, for a 27 day Eastern European river cruise with Vantage for July 2019. Very limited number of single cabins.

Can you tell us what it cost you all in?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

$8,093.00. That includes airfare ("free"), transfers, shore excursions, and insurance for a 27 day Eastern European river cruise with Vantage in July 2019.

Is this now the billionaires "Solo Bargains" thread?

$8,093.00. That includes airfare ("free"), transfers, shore excursions, and insurance for a 27 day Eastern European river cruise with Vantage in July 2019.

Although the total price tag isn't a "bargain" per se from an affordability perspective, but considering everything that is included, timing and length of the trip, the per diem $ is actually pretty reasonable .... wait .... this is actually a very good price indeed IMO.

Although the total price tag isn't a "bargain" per se from an affordability perspective, but considering everything that is included, timing and length of the trip, the per diem $ is actually pretty reasonable .... wait .... this is actually a very good price indeed IMO.

Good morning........I agree with you.........I realize the full total is nothing like a 7 night Caribbean Cruise

but for almost 1 month of a cruise.....27 days?..........With Vantage? That is an excellent price.

Compared to the web price, it is a good fare if it fits your budget. Value vs. bargain. Not always the same and not for everyone.

Once in my lifetime did I pay more than $400 Cdn per day and that was a Galapagos Island Cruise - a little 16 passenger 'boat' - no luxury and certainly no internet but worth every penny for the experience. I had no SS so good value, but would have still bought it with SS just for the experience.

Is this now the billionaires "Solo Bargains" thread?

Far from a billionare! The price/day is reasonable, esp. since it includes airfare and shore excursions (and wine and beer at dinner), free Wifi, and great food and service.

Much better for all of the above than my recent solo on RCI...never again. They nickle and dime you every step of the trip, the food was meh, and the shows and entertainment mediocre.

Great deal for the 9/21/2019 28 day sailing on the MS Prinsendam from Holland America. Signature Suite all-in price of $3,711. $132 per day for a suite and an interesting itinerary. Makes me wish I was already retired and could go on vacation for a month.

Great deal for the 9/21/2019 28 day sailing on the MS Prinsendam from Holland America. Signature Suite all-in price of $3,711. $132 per day for a suite and an interesting itinerary. Makes me wish I was already retired and could go on vacation for a month.

The inside on that cruise is showing up as more than $6000. Where did you see this? I don’t think it’s accurate.

Far from a billionare! The price/day is reasonable, esp. since it includes airfare and shore excursions (and wine and beer at dinner), free Wifi, and great food and service.

Much better for all of the above than my recent solo on RCI...never again. They nickle and dime you every step of the trip, the food was meh, and the shows and entertainment mediocre.

Which ship and itinerary did you sail?

The inside on that cruise is showing up as more than $6000. Where did you see this? I don’t think it’s accurate.

Yes, it was a pricing error, but I booked this, as did some friends, for even less - $2498 plus tax Signature Suite 21 days and HAL is honoring the pricing mistake. Woo hoo!

Yes, it was a pricing error, but I booked this, as did some friends, for even less - $2498 plus tax Signature Suite 21 days and HAL is honoring the pricing mistake. Woo hoo!
Nice score!! With those pricing errors it's always nerve wracking, me waiting to see if they will catch it and cancel the booking. Glad you've already confirmed they will honor the price.

Royal Caribbean Mariner of the Seas 1/30/2019 5-day Western Caribbean out of Miami, Balcony solo price $748 + tax = $850 USD, plus $100 OBC. This is a fare with the $100 non-refundable deposit .

Not super bargain and it is 200% single supplement but for a medium short cruise and something that is not last minute on a decent ship, this is a reasonable price IMO.

Norwegian Star

14-day Panama Canal Full Transit

Los Angeles to Miami

April 8-22, 2018

solo inside guarantee $699 (plus $414.12 fees and taxes)

Thats an amazing deal.took me a few minutes to find it as it is obscured on norwegians web site..already have a cruise on the 8th..but what a great deal.

I'm looking at Alaska cruises at the end of May (on or after May 29) or in June, but I haven't seen any with low or no single supplements. In fact, I've seen some solo occupancy fares more than double the advertised double occupancy fares.

Any tips would be appreciated. TIA.