Does MSC offer shuttle service to/from the airport in Miami?

Katie330

I don't think they will bring you to the port you'll have to taxi.but you can buy a seat on the bus going to the airport while you are on board.if you have time to kill before you fly they have short excursions then drop off at airport

I don't think they will bring you to the port you'll have to taxi.but you can buy a seat on the bus going to the airport while you are on board.if you have time to kill before you fly they have short excursions then drop off at airport
Are you sure about this? I've asked this question before and all the responses I got were that MSC (Seaside) does NOT offer shuttle services to the airport of any kind. I found that disappointing. Has it changed?

I sailed Seaside 1st week in March and used their shuttle service to Miami airport. It was $20. They go to Ft Lauderdale as well which is a higher charge. I had mine booked over the phone which required calling at least 3 weeks in advance. It was listed in the dailies to purchase on the ship.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Forums mobile app

I sailed Seaside 1st week in March and used their shuttle service to Miami airport. It was $20. They go to Ft Lauderdale as well which is a higher charge. I had mine booked over the phone which required calling at least 3 weeks in advance. It was listed in the dailies to purchase on the ship. For Miami airport, flight has to be 12pm or later.

Lyft is the best way and cheapest.

Read reviews on Lyft in Miami and biggest complaint was that 'drivers don't speak or understand English or they don't have a sense of direction.' Read this in Google Play for Lyft apk.

Used Uber many times in Miami and FLL never a problem and very quick. Maybe a little more than Lyft, but since I didn't use Lyft can't compare.

We booked yesterday and the MSC rep stated that their shuttle was $20 form Miami airport and $30 from Fort Lauderdale airport

MSC does offer a transfer from airport to port. You can book the transfers with MSC reps on the phone. I am flying into FLL, and it cost $30 each person each way.

• 1 year later...

If your not rushing this is the least expensive way to go

Miami International (MIA) to Port of Miami

1. Take MIA Mover at Airport –> Arrive at Rental Car Center/Metrorail Train Station (Free)
  2. Take Orange Line –> Arrive at Brickell Station ($2.25)
  3. Take Miami Trolley (Coral Way Route) –> Arrive at Port of Miami (Free)