Camouflage

jackparts

Lots of people think lots of things -- but to think camouflage "just look nice"?

Which sort looks most "nice"? Arctic, jungle , desert - or even U S Navy blue and gray and black jumble working uniform?

Depends on the cruise line. For Princess, it's all white arctic warfare camo. Carnaval would be white with a fake red whale tail on your head. NCL is white with some colorful disruptive pattern or DPM. HAL is white top with US navy blue pants. Time to blend in and make yourself disappear at the cruise pier.

What a bunch of snobs on this thread.

This is still a free country. We have just as much of a right to not like something as you do to like it. That some of us don't like camo clothing, doesn't mean we are lesser than you. It just makes us different.

However, a person who accuses others of being "snobs" for not liking something that they like is certainly not acting like the bigger person. Name calling is quite childish. Just saying. :rolleyes:

This is still a free country. We have just as much of a right to not like something as you do to like it. That some of us don't like camo clothing, doesn't mean we are lesser than you. It just makes us different.

However, a person who accuses others of being "snobs" for not liking something that they like is certainly not acting like the bigger person. Name calling is quite childish. Just saying. :rolleyes:

Perhaps you should read this thread, actually some think lesser of me and others who once in awhile wear camo. I am the one who said in an earlier post "each to his own'" Here's a sample of how a poster on this thread thinks about someone who wears camo and I quote, "It's on a par with gang-bangers wearing pants several sizes too big and drooping halfway down their butt. And, personally, I wouldn't want to spend time with anyone who "really digs" someone in camo. Their values are much different than mine." Their values are much different than mine!!!!!! How does this person know that because someone wore camo. I guess they think I'm some kind of country bumpkin related to Gomer Pyle. Other posts make fun of people wearing them. You stated "we have just as much right to not like something as you do to like it." I'm the one who said that before you, perhaps your post should be directed at them.

Perhaps you should read this thread, actually some think lesser of me and others who once in awhile wear camo. I am the one who said in an earlier post "each to his own'" Here's a sample of how a poster on this thread thinks about someone who wears camo and I quote, "It's on a par with gang-bangers wearing pants several sizes too big and drooping halfway down their butt. And, personally, I wouldn't want to spend time with anyone who "really digs" someone in camo. Their values are much different than mine." Their values are much different than mine!!!!!! How does this person know that because someone wore camo. I guess they think I'm some kind of country bumpkin related to Gomer Pyle. Other posts make fun of people wearing them. You stated "we have just as much right to not like something as you do to like it." I'm the one who said that before you, perhaps your post should be directed at them.

Just because someone else made negative comments, doesn't make it okay for you to do the same. You took the low road when you called people "snobs", so don't complain to me about how innocent you are.

Just because someone else made negative comments, doesn't make it okay for you to do the same. You took the low road when you called people "snobs", so don't complain to me about how innocent you are.

I took the low road, that's a real joke.

Actually it is okay. When someone attacks your "values" and compares you to "gang-bangers" simply because you wear camo then they deserve vigorous rebuttal and condemnation. If you don't like camo don't wear it but keep your pretentious elitism to yourself.

This thread is a very helpful reminder. Among my most effective light-weight rain gear is a camo hunting jacket and I have a land-based visit to the Bahamas coming up this summer.

My husband went to get off in Barbados wearing camouflage pattern knee length shorts. The security stopped him getting off so he nipped round the corner, grabbed his swim shorts and changed. Then said he hadn’t been wearing underwear. So on the cctv, he flashed.

Sent from my iPad using Forums