MSC Voyager Club

davenew

Just booked our 1st cruise with MSC and was having trouble joining the Voyager Club online, so I phoned customer services and a pleasant young lady advised me to email VC directly.

I compiled a very polite email with my details and screen shots of my RCI account (as this was the best status) and pinged it off last night.

This morning I received a nice reply, giving me a status match to MSC Gold, and the added bonus of 5% of our booking.

Now, if P&O or RCI read this, this is what customer service is all about.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I've always found them helpful and responsive, however, I emailed them last week after checking our post cruise points. I'm yet to receive a response. DH has lost all of his exising points and has become a classic member with just 1500 from our recent cruise.

I've always found them helpful and responsive, however, I emailed them last week after checking our post cruise points. I'm yet to receive a response. DH has lost all of his exising points and has become a classic member with just 1500 from our recent cruise.

Contact them again, CF. I don't know what email address you used, but the one for the club is:

mscclubuk@msccruises.co.uk

Well I’m pleased to see that MSC reply to some people. I sent them an email with a query on 26 Feb, received automated reply saying they aim to answer in two days. Am still waiting. I’ve emailed four times now, phoned twice, been promised a return phone call, still nothing.

Never sailed with MSC before but their appalling customer service is making me wonder why I booked with them in the first place.

Edited by Aladdin22
omitted a word