South American Cruise options

kissmeyoufool

Booked Norwegian Star Feb 1 to Feb 15 2020 . Departs from Buenos Aries get off in San Antonia Chile. Should I be looking at other Cruise lines with similar itinerary if so what ones. This is our 6 cruise we have sailed NCL , Carnival, Celebrity . Celebrity being our favorite so far. We got what I think is a good deal from NCL ,Drink package, internet package,choice phone call credit,Fifty dollar per port of call shore credit ( we normally book private excursions so not sure we will use this), 4 meal specially Dining package.

Just want to look at all options seeing is so far away. We are in cabin number 10126 if that info is important.

Thank You all input welcome

There are others that do that itinerary. Princess, Celebrity, HAL, Viking Ocean... Go to www.cruisetimetables.com and choose your departure port, ports of call, or whatever you think important. Some cruise lines may not have their itineraries set for that time yet. Look at the same time perior for 2019 to get a broader idea. EM

I will be sailing on the same itinerary on Feb 29 2020. I had already booked Celebrity for a great price from San Antonio to San Diego. When I priced the prior Celebrity cruise, it was almost $1k more (interior) than the NCL Star. Luckily, the Star gets to San Antonio the day before the Eclipse leaves, so it worked out for me. I’m a solo traveler, so that’s a good chunk of savings.

I think with what you got with NCL, it might be hard to find a better deal on other lines.