Which ports are nudist friendly?

Lottacruises

Jamaica is the port in the Caribbean that I believe has the most nude beaches among them: Couples Tower Isle, Booby Cay, Sandals Royal Caribbean(resort with beach) Hedonism II, (resort with Beach). Other ports include: Orient Beach, St Martin, Pointe Tarare, Guadeloupe, Hawksbill Beach, Antigua, Grand Saline Beach, St Barth. I'm sure you can find many more.

Croatia has quite a few FKK beachs (been to a few) but cruise ships dock in Dubrovnik and I don't think there are any that are close by. Going topless on the beach is normal, though.

The OP asked about Caribbean!! Croatia is nowhere near the Caribbean.

Jamaica is the port in the Caribbean that I believe has the most nude beaches among them...Hedonism II

Hedonism II is more “anything goes” than purely a clothing optional place. It’s more for “open minded” couples who don’t mind “sharing” their lack of inhibitions with like-minded couples (not that I’ve personally experienced it but that’s what a friend who’s been there told me [emoji6]).

As a side note, we sailed on the MSC Divina in 2016 and one of the things that caught our attention was the more casual approach to nudity onboard the ship. At the Aurea Spa it was common to see people of the opposite sex fully naked in common areas inside the thermal suite area. We also saw families with naked children on the pool deck, as well as women lounging with a bra but no shirt or casually removing their bathing suit top to change into dry clothes. MSC caters heavily to fellow cruisers from Europe where views about nudity are not as uptight as in the USA.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You might want to try one of the charted Nude Cruises that are offered. Not only can you go nude anywhere on the ship (except the main dining room), there are also nude excursions offered. Private island beach days are also nude, because they male a point of being the only ship that day. These cruises have charted Carnival, RCCL, Holland America, Celebrity and Azamara. These cruises are clothing optional so nudity is not required. Google cruise nude.

We assume you are talking about "nudist" as opposed to topless....and this is somewhat of a challenge for cruise ports. Orient Beach on St Martin does have a true nudist facility (and beach area) to the far right. But I am not sure if they welcome non-residents to use their facilities. When on the more touristy side of the rocks (this is where the cruisers go) it is OK to be topless (but you will get a lot of stares) but not bottomless. There are some more secluded beaches on St Martin...such as Happy Bay....where nudism is practiced by a few. The last time DW and I hiked (you must hike to this beach) to Happy Bay there were two nudist couples sun bathing on the sand. Not sure its legal, but nobody seems to care on this semi-isolated stretch of sand.

Somebody mentioned Bonaire but I do not think there is legal full nudity (on public beaches) on any of the ABC islands (including Bonaire). Topless is OK at some beaches if done discretely but we have seen little on our visits (both on cruises and land).

The reality is that nudity is not common (and often not legal) on most public beaches in the Caribbean. You can certainly do it discretely on St Barts (generally not a cruise port) and Guadaloupe (also not a normal cruise port). Jamiaca has quite a few resorts that allow nudity on some of their beaches...but this is all private stuff. I understand that Hawksbill Beach on Antigua allows nudity...but that would be one of the few public beaches in the Caribbean where its very acceptable.

Hank

If you're doing a search on Google, try typing in "clothing optional beach" for each of the islands you're doing a search on. You may find some public beaches that allow women to go topless, but not that allow full nudity for anyone. And those few places that do allow it are usually private resorts that do not allow the general public to be in their area. As you probably know, St. Martin sustained quite a bit of damage, as did a few other islands, from last year's Hurricane Irma. Orient Beach suffered a lot of damage, including Club Orient. Unless things have recently changed, visitors from the cruise ships aren't allowed to go there. There are no facilities there. No restaurants, no bars, no restrooms. Nothing. Take a look at the videos of the storm damage posted on youtube.

There's a beach at Villefranche-Sur-Mer with nude sun bathers last time I was there. Also, going much further back I recall nudity at a beach on Martinique.

If you come here to SF, you can go naked anywhere.

Edit: OK, just noticed OP specified Caribbean.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk