Cruise line for both parents and young adults.

tek-ssk

We will betaking our kids and their cousins (22,22,25,29) on a European cruise with three older (60's) parents. What are your recommendations for a ship that would keep the kids happy (not big partiers) and not drive the parents crazy. My wife and I have sail with Seaborn, Viking and Regency and loved it but the kids would have been bored to tears. Any and all thoughts are welcome as we are in the research stage at this time. Thanks, Tom

For younger cruisers like that, RCCL. It might be a step down for the OP, but seems like a reasonable compromise. Maybe Celebrity, if the young'uns don't mind being in bed by 11:00 every night (which isn't a bad idea anyway on the port intensive European cruises ).

We will betaking our kids and their cousins (22,22,25,29) on a European cruise with three older (60's) parents. What are your recommendations for a ship that would keep the kids happy (not big partiers) and not drive the parents crazy. My wife and I have sail with Seaborn, Viking and Regency and loved it but the kids would have been bored to tears. Any and all thoughts are welcome as we are in the research stage at this time. Thanks, Tom

Where are you going? Med? Northern Europe? Greek Isles? The itinerary will make a huge difference. We took our kids on Sea Dream at about the age of your two older ones and they loved it.