Premium drink card

ChrisB123

So, $68.99 a day, with a 10 drink limit of the good stuff. Does anyone think buying one is a good idea? I don't remember the cost of drinks but it doesn't seem to be such a good deal to me. I've been told otherwise. I'd love your input.

I think it is a 15 "good" drink limit, so that would not weigh in my decision.

At $69 per day, I would probably purchase it for a 7, possibly 10 day cruise.

If it is a longer cruise, it would not be worth it to me (upcoming 15 day cruise is $1034.85 per person -- no way I could break even)

So, $68.99 a day, with a 10 drink limit of the good stuff. Does anyone think buying one is a good idea? I don't remember the cost of drinks but it doesn't seem to be such a good deal to me. I've been told otherwise. I'd love your input.

Limit is 15 alcoholic drinks/day any drink menu priced $12 or under which is around 95% of everything offered on board. Unlimited non-alcoholic drinks. Break even is around 6 to 7 drinks per day, both port and sea days, for cocktails, higher if you drink straight stuff or beers.

We received the Premium drinks package for our upcoming Alaska cruise as part of a promotional booking. As Elite we usually swap our mini-bar for two coffee cards, but it sounds like the coffees would already be covered under the package.

We received the Premium drinks package for our upcoming Alaska cruise as part of a promotional booking. As Elite we usually swap our mini-bar for two coffee cards, but it sounds like the coffees would already be covered under the package.

Yes

You are far better off opting for OBC instead of the promotional beverage package. I’m getting $300 for each 7-day cruise next year for a total of $600. That’ll buy you drinks and a whole lot else.

On my upcoming 20 day cruise, I won't be buying the drinks package, it would be $1380. Although I like a drink I can't see me getting through that amount what with all the port days! I have ordered water and have half a coffee card left. I'll be interested to see exactly what my bar bill is at the end of the cruise!