Carnival photo packages - yay or nay?

WeeFee

First of all, they will negotiate with you on the price. What will happen is, they will send you a card with an appointment, you will goto the office, and you'll watch a slideshow they made, then they will give you all the physical copies of your pictures to look through, and then a large photo book. They of course try to upsell you on the highest package first, but we were no where near comfortable with that price. She then started saying what we could do, and just for you.... blah blah... We ended up with all the pictures on usb, an 8x8 photobook, a 20x30 canvas, and some 8x10s and 5x7s. I think it was for around 1300..

Now to answer your question... is it worth it? Ultimately that is up to you. My wife is big into pictures, and having them so it was very important to her. You are also able to purchase all the items al a carte if you would like to go that route. We really enjoyed our pictures, and she got some amazing shots of us.

First of all, they will negotiate with you on the price. What will happen is, they will send you a card with an appointment, you will goto the office, and you'll watch a slideshow they made, then they will give you all the physical copies of your pictures to look through, and then a large photo book. They of course try to upsell you on the highest package first, but we were no where near comfortable with that price. She then started saying what we could do, and just for you.... blah blah... We ended up with all the pictures on usb, an 8x8 photobook, a 20x30 canvas, and some 8x10s and 5x7s. I think it was for around 1300..

Now to answer your question... is it worth it? Ultimately that is up to you. My wife is big into pictures, and having them so it was very important to her. You are also able to purchase all the items al a carte if you would like to go that route. We really enjoyed our pictures, and she got some amazing shots of us.

Awesome, thank you! I was wondering if they would negotiate. I’d like the video to be able to show to my family and friends that couldn’t join us!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums