2-8-18 Thursday Weigh-in

mdaviswv

Good morning everyone. As usual, no comforting poem from Mikey. It’ll just make you appreciate Belle that much more when she returns.

I’m down a half. Still pretty disappointed. Back on some meds that are holding me back I think. Although, I’m in no way blaming this lull entirely on that. I peaked at last cruise and haven’t been right since.

Hope you are all well and have good reports!

Mike

Mike

Bridgeport, WV

HI all!

MIke ~ thanks for starting the thread. A loss is a loss so that's good!(y)

DIana ~ I checked what my weight was before my last cruises in Oct & I'm the same so have lost that weight!!:D

I'm down 1.8 lbs so am happy about that. Here's the thing, I bought a bag of chips (wrong I know) & have resisted them all week but now with my warped thinking feel, oh I've lost weight maybe I can eat some chips now!!:o

Anyhow it is what it is! I won't be checking in again probably until the 22nd so be good & do your best!!;)

~ Jo ~ :)

Good morning all!

Mike, a half a pound is better than nothing! At least it was in the right direction. My half a pound however was in the wrong direction. :( My body tends to do that to me after a decent loss which was 3 lbs last week. But the super bowl and eating out a couple of times I’m sure didn’t help. Oh well, hopefully it will be better next week.

And Diana staying the same is almost as good as a loss! Hang in there!

Have a great week everyone!

Jo, I'm glad you are back to pre-cruise weight. Not sure what's wrong with me in that regard. So hard for me to get it off lately.

Cruznmeme, such a good loss last week, I'm sure you'll get that 12 lb. off next week.

Tigger, yes, please join us. Someone named Belle usually starts the thread but she is off cruising for a few weeks so someone else will start it. It is each Thursday. We say whether we lost or gained or stayed the same.

Diana

Thanks, Mike, for starting the thread. I came on to do it and it was already there.

I was down one pound and was a little disappointed because I was absolutely perfect with my food all week and did a pretty good job on my exercise. Oh well, three last week and one this week is four. If I keep at it, eventually I will get there.

Thanks for being here. It encourages me.

Mike, thanks for starting the thread. As others have said, a loss is a loss, so congrats.

punkic and Jo, congrats on your loss.

Diana, staying the same is okay. Better than a gain.

cruzemema, I'm sure that 1/2 lb will be gone next week.

tigger, welcome to our group.

I am down 1 lb. I was hoping for more, but I'll take it.

Rose

Hello again all.

Well, here we go again. Hopefully can keep my head right for a while and lose some of the massive gains this past month. Started this morning at 208, so we'll see where it goes...

Eating good, and exercise is coming around - mostly from work but the dog helps.

Pulled out the teardrop to get started with some tuning up/modifications/repairs. New light in the kitchen, replaced the weatherstripping on the back hatch, and today replaced the giant reading lights that were a magnet for my head with tinier alternatives (and USB charging to boot) Good way to pass time and stay out of the kitchen.

tear01.jpg

camper01.jpg

It's a fun little toy - hopefully it'll get more use this year than last year!

Thanks for the thread Mike. Good to hear from everyone - some good losses (and some of us not) but at least we're trying, yeah?

See ya!

Good day everyone. I'm down 3 over the past 2 weeks (I didn't weigh in last week). Down a total of 23 lbs. Was hoping for more before my cruise this weekend but oh well. A loss is still a loss ;-)

Sent from my ASUS_X00ID using Forums mobile app

Have a wonderful cruise Lizette and congrats on the loss. At goal or not, its still fantastic!

Mike

HI all!

shootr ~ your toy is so cute! Do you have pictures of what it looks like inside please?

1lizette1 ~ that's great losing that much weight! (y)That would get me back to where I'd like to be.

I bet you're ecstatic to be leaving this winter weather behind. Bon Voyage!!

Have a nice weekend folks.

~ Jo ~ :)

Inside where our heads lay...(with the old reading lights)

camper02.jpg

(New lights are SO much better!)

20180208_130939-01.jpg

And where our feet go...

camper03.jpg

Yep, all 6' of me can layout in there.

And the kitchen...

camper04.jpg

Can't wait!

Lot's of windshield time today - for a good reason - picked up my son from college so he can attend Grandma's birthday this weekend. Had a couple sausages for lunch, so I'm at 900 calories before dinner - looks like a salad is in the cards. Did have time to walk the campus while he finished up classes, so got 2 miles in the beautiful 80 degree sunny weather.

Hopefully a hike with the missus and the dog tomorrow, and continuing on keeping the eating under control. Have good weekend everyone!

Work has been so crazy busy I've not been around. But have stayed strong and am down 12.8 pounds since January 1. But I've struggled this week. I actually have stayed within my points (on Weight Watchers) but my choices haven't been the best. But I'm pushing through. Hope to be around here more often.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You guys are doing great. I believe I've finally reached the end of this period of rebellion. I knowingly made a lot of bad choices over the last several weeks. I've got about 5lbs to go to get back to my low point, then some hopefully make some progress by mid June. Anyway, confidence is returning, so thats a good thing.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Mike

Mike, know you will get the weight off.

Went to a wine party last night. It started after dinner time but my goodness there was so much food there. I was really good, only had a couple of nibbles.

Shootr, enjoying the pics.

Glad to see most everyone had good losses.

Diana