Emerald Princess Cruise Vlog

So_Tweetie

Hi everyone! I have just posted the first part of my Emerald Princess cruise vlog. This video shows travel from Seattle to California, an overnight stay at the Hampton Inn Hermosa Beach hotel, embarkation day and our balcony cabin tour. Enjoy! I'll be happy to answer any questions.

I like your videos, especially the way you did still photos of the MDR lunch. Makes it a lot easier to look at the food (drool).

We've been in one of those angle balconies, they are nice.

Thank you for watching! I am working to improve the quality of my vlogs so I appreciate that feedback. The angled balcony was absolutely awesome, a fantastic view and pretty well protected from the elements. 👌

Holy cow, that was AWESOME! Loved your music choices. I'm going to look for more of your vlogs. Thanks!!

I'm glad you enjoyed! I do have several previous cruise vlogs but just recently discovered the ability to add music, titles and other details that make them easier to watch. I have many more to come, you can subscribe to my YouTube channel if you want notifications when they are uploaded. Thank you for the feedback!

Thank you very much for such a detailed tour of the Emerald. Hubby and I will be sailing on her the end of April for our 1st cruise on Princess.

If you like quiet relaxation then I definitely recommend checking out the Sanctuary for a day ($40) or half-day ($20, I'd do afternoon to enjoy tea time). I'm sure you and your hubby will have a lovely vacation on the Emerald!

Hi everyone! I have just posted the first part of my Emerald Princess cruise vlog. This video shows travel from Seattle to California, an overnight stay at the Hampton Inn Hermosa Beach hotel, embarkation day and our balcony cabin tour. Enjoy! I'll be happy to answer any questions.

Enjoying your vlogs and love that angled cabin! Was there any noise from the cafe on the Lido deck above?

Sandra

Enjoying your vlogs and love that angled cabin! Was there any noise from the cafe on the Lido deck above?

Sandra

Glad you're enjoying the vlogs! I did not notice any noise from the Lido deck in our cabin. I really loved the room, the angled balcony and the awesome access from the back deck. I'd stay in that room again.

Glad you're enjoying the vlogs! I did not notice any noise from the Lido deck in our cabin. I really

loved the room, the angled balcony and the awesome access from the back deck. I'd stay in that room again.

Thanks - we will look out for it if we go on that class of Princess ship again. It's been snowing in the UK today so we are cheering ourselves up by binge-watching your cruise videos lol. oh my - I did exactly the same as you with bath bubbles when we had a fancy whirlpool bath at our hotel in Niagara Falls (took ages to clear up!).

Edited by dides

Thanks - we will look out for it if we go on that class of Princess ship again. It's been snowing in the UK today so we are cheering ourselves up by binge-watching your cruise videos lol. oh my - I did exactly the same as you with bath bubbles when we had a fancy whirlpool bath at our hotel in Niagara Falls (took ages to clear up!).

I hope your snow day felt a little more like vacation! The bubbles in the whirlpool tub were a lot of fun ;p

I just posted the third and final segment of my Emerald Princess cruise vlog. This video shows a rainy day at sea, dinner at Salty Dog, our experience with the watch sets sold onboard, and disembarkation day. Next vlog - my first Royal Caribbean cruise (Explorer of the Seas)!

I just posted the third and final segment of my Emerald Princess cruise vlog. This video shows a rainy day at sea, dinner at Salty Dog, our experience with the watch sets sold onboard, and disembarkation day. Next vlog - my first Royal Caribbean cruise (Explorer of the Seas)!

I really enjoyed following along. Thank you very much!

I was wondering if you happened to have pictures of the princess patter for each day of your trip? I am going on a cruise with Emerald in May and I am curious.

Sorry to say that is not something I thought of doing, even though I took video of the patter each day. 🤦🏻*♀️ Have a wonderful cruise!